Anxiety in my head all day been on citaloram 20mg for 4-5 weeks is this normal?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Been in cit for 4/5 weeks for anxiety my head fuzzy all day from the minute I get up! I'm sick of feeling like this. My head hurts all the time with tension has anyone had this

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Also been given propanalol 40mg but usure to take them
  • Posted

I've heard its normal, that we have to give this pill 6 to 8 weeks. I'm on my 3 rd. Week today at 10 mg and I am still fuzzy, dizzy and anxious, started on 5 mg over 8 weeks ago first, now 3 weeks on the 10 mg. I hate the feelings too. Good luck to you!

• Posted

Thanks for replying it's the days seem a lifetime just want to feel ok and get in with my days with my children and partner without feeling twitchy all day, good luck to you too x
    • Posted

I have the same thoughts as you do too, just want to be me again!
  • Posted

Hi Polly

Sorry to say I have been on my meds a little longer than you.  The fuzzy head is still with me periodically.  

Lynda

• Posted

Hi, yes I had this for weeks when I started on 20mg.  I have recently been put on 30mg and felt so bad first few days just stayed in bed.  Always worth going back to your GP if it gets too much but it should improve, my side-effects lessened eventually and Cit does lessen my anxiety. Hang in there X (I should add that my dose was increased because of very stressful life circumstances, not because the drug wasn't effective) 
  • Posted

Hi Polly06,

Not so much tension, but def fuzzy, spaced head and aches and pains. I have never suffered from head aches (apart from external knocks playing rugby - which may explain a lot!!!) and I wondered if I would with Cita, but, so far, not.

Over the past 6+ months of being a member of the forum I have read some that have and again it appears to be all a part of side effects some do get. We have all suffered from diff levels and amounts of paranoia or would it be hypochrondria? I had to have a healthy man check up to subdue quite a few of mine.

All in all yer just one of us going through the same. Keep posting keep in touch and keep looking ahead no matter what gets thrown in your way, symptom or otherwise!

Best Regards,

David

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.