Anxiety is horrible

Posted , 8 users are following.

I feel confused, slow, like a constant sick feeling, just don't feel good and feel like I'm dying, I'm always thinking it's cancer or something that can kill me, I can't help but to think the worst, some days I'm okay, but most I feel just terrible, anybody else feel this way? I've had my labs everything came back normal, I just don't understand how when this stuff just happens all day out of know where!

2 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

I am right there with you. I have good days here and there but most days I just don't feel good or like myself. I don't feel depressed, just constantly worried about everything. I've had labs, ekg's, x-rays, ultrasounds, everything, and nothing is ever wrong. It just seems so weird that it can all be psychological. I would give anything to go back to who I was before all of this started.

• Posted

I don't have health anxiety (used to) but I do feel like I'm half dead as it is, yes. No spark, empty, no real wish to be part of the world - not the way I am now. Hope is the only thing keeping me going. And seeing beautiful things like the stars shining or the deep blue sea.  

• Posted

I know exactly

I've started. High strength fish oil

And cognitio homeopathic stuff and seeing

• Posted

I feel exactly the same. My Dr is very understanding and has suggested I get some CBT.. I have yet to start my sessions but apparently its very good. Its a horrible feeling but in the nicest possible way its nice to know other people feel like it too. Have you read the book The Secret? It helps on bad days. Feel better soon.
    • Posted

What's the secret any good the book 

• Posted

Actually began a step book on how to deal with it. What's the secret? And thank you all for the replies, this feeling is exhausting as you all know and scary!

• Posted

Its a book that tries to explain that how you think is what will happen to you. The importance of being positive and grateful. And how two people can have the same illness or ailment but the one with the better mindset will do activities and enjoy life whilst the other wont and is miserable. It is an older book but uplifting. I find the placebo effect is a good one too . disoenza exolain the thoughts as powerful and programming  yourself. 
    • Posted

Yeah... really scary! Its horrible and I hope you are having a better day. Lisa has explained The Secret... it's great for positive thinking and it works for me! Give it a try. If youre on facebook there is a page... have a little read.

• Posted

Yes its really good!!! It helps me. It basically helps you have good thoughts and stick to it asking the universe for what you want and how you want to feel. Postive thinking! There are little affirmations you can read depending on your thoughts and feeling to hopefully change them.
    • Posted

Thanks

What the title of the book and how do I get a read of it on Facebook

Thanks

• Posted

Its called THE SECRET and its a facebook group... its posts daily pics and links where you can read certain parts of the book ill see if i can send the link.
  • Posted

I feel your pain. It definitely sucks. I always feel lightheaded and feel like I'm going to faint 24/7, it sucks. I've gotten every test imaginable. Therapy helps a bit, I recommend it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.