Anxiety is take over my life.

Posted , 5 users are following.

My name is jerry. I've had anxiety for about 6 months now I am 24 years old. Started when one morning I had palpitations. I thought it was my heart failing on me. I had 3 ekgs everything came back normal. I sometimes get Chest discomfort and sharp pains on my left side of my chest. Also get little sharp pains throughout my body like arms legs back and even pains on my head. I grew an obsession over my heart rate and I check my pulse every day several times. I workout once in a while and had no trouble breathing everything was good. So I felt better about my heart not being bad. Does anybody know why I get these weird pains throughout my body especially my chest if my doctor told me I had no heart problems or murmurs If anybody can relate to me and just give me some sort of tips maybe to help me relax it would be awesome.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Howsit Jerry

I'm having the exact same symptoms either the chest pains, almost everyday 😔

Need a solution

• Posted

Take my advice.. If the doctors cleared you/did those tests your fine. If you keep thinking about it and checking your pulse your anxiety will get worse. I used to get horrible chest pains and painfull heart palpitations.. But after I started supplementing with magnesium it reduced 60-80% also buy a stress B complex and multivitamin and clean up your diet. You may have to try a higher dose of magnesium before you see a difference.. I took 800-1000mg because I was severely depleted of it.. I spaced out the dosage evenly thought the day and when I improved I maintain at 400mg
    • Posted

Also go on YouTube and look up Progressive muscle relaxation. Do the chest stretches.. Chest pain is your chest muscles spazzing out so it will help on that part. Also it's worth buying rescue remedy. It's a fast acting stress / anxiety relief supplement. It gets me out of anxiety all the time. Try to get into meditation and relaxation after you do your PMR like I mentioned ^ and the chest pain and palpitations will reduce significantly.
  • Posted

I get random pains, as well, along with the heart palpitations, everyday.
  • Posted

You have been checked and you are fine exercise is great for anxiety.

Your pains are psychosimatic (not real) there is a switch in your brain that is broken it is telling you your in danger when your not.

Consider therapy it helps you cope and manage anxiety/panic

Stay Strongcool

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.