Anxiety making me feel like I will pass out

Posted , 5 users are following.

has anyone experienced anxiety symptoms that make you extremely dizzy followed with heart palpatations? I can be sitting on my bed and feel like i am about to fall out of nowhere. Just extremely weird unexplainable symptoms. Doctors keep saying im fine and im glad they say that but its still frustrating when you dont feel fine.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

2000000% more than you sir. Life is ruined. Many time go in hospital emergency . at last result is same. So we should happy that our heart is fine. Yeah but is werid frustration. I can not eat drink. It hold my heart. At this time when i writing i have passing through it.

Do you feel your heart us going to stop fail. I consult many phychologist but on body understanding. They said ur heart is fine u run walk eat. But i dont.

• Posted

Yes yes...I get the falling feeling, even when am sitting in a chair..lhave to hold on to something to walk accross the kitchen floor...some days, are worse than others...light head nearly every day...like you, they cant find anything wrong, bloods, heart. balance tests, all normal....still I feel like am going to drop....

• Posted

omg yes you described it perfect. i also get internal vibrations have you experienced those? like i have parkisons or Ms or something but everything comes back fine. i have lost soooo much weight from stress and IM scared i will just wither away from my body always being in such a anxious state of being. I feel disassociated from life

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.