Anxiety melt down

Posted , 2 users are following.

Anxiety has once again took a firm hold, tearfulness, jitters, very low mood and sleeplessness.

My anxiety goes from 0-100 way too quickly, it's like the worrysome thought gets on a galloping horse and before I get chance to stop it it has thrown me into a wall.

Back to docs as natural therapies not helping. 150mg Trazodone prescribed.

Does anyone have any tips for not worrying too much and reducing anxiety?

Thanks in advance

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi I'm really sorry that you have been hit with anxiety again, it just comes upon you and because like you said there's no prior warning you don't have a chance to deal with it to stop it getting worse.

What scares you the most about it, i ask for a specific reason, few councilor's ask as far as i can remember

• Posted

Hi Alexandria,

In answer to your question, nothing scares me about the anxiety.

It is just a horrible feeling.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.