Anxiety n fear for 4months

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi I'm 23 n for the pass 4 months I be having this anxiety n panic attacks always worry about my heath of if AMA go out n AMA feel sick I can't live my normal life I stopped work for the same reason I always feel like I'm gonna die....I was always a strong women that never gives up but this put me down completely I just wanna be laying down I cry of fear n I have a 4 yr old that worries about mommy has any body feel this way feel like this never gonna finish ????

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi Erika,

You are a strong woman, and u will be a strong woman, no need to be disappointed ok,

You will be definitely fine....there is nothing to worry about, you will be fine, I'm very sure.

• Posted

Yes i am but this scary do you know of something gd to drink for this
  • Posted

I'm 23 and have the same symptoms it sucks a lot I hate the panic attacks and that racing heart and fear of dying and derealisation but just remember they pass even though it is hard to I would

Book in to see a doctor and try meds if it is that bad I did and just started them I hope they work take care

• Posted

Im so sorry you feel this way , I'm going through the same symptoms myself , I would feel okay one day then the next I'd feel like I'm going to die everything in me feels off , I feel shaky and my head feels weird , I have been having this cough that comes and goes its all scaring me and I don't know what's going to happen next , i feel awful . I hope you feel better really soon

• Posted

Having the exact same symptoms as you pal especially the shakeyness on my feet and kind of lightheadedness
    • Posted

Wow this really sucks doesn't it , not to mention I have to get up early in the morning and go.to work.everyday feeling like this when.I'd rather stay in bed and cry , every time I feel a symptoms old or new I get scared and fear the worse its driving me crazy and I'm tied scared to take meds because of the side effects

• Posted

Yeah I'm the same I fear of having panic attacks at work but iv just started setraline so here's hoping it works I am on my last legs lol

• Posted

Hello, Erika,

Yes, I've felt this way feel like this never gonna finish.

I have children who worry about mommy.

Erika, y'amo gonna tell you sumting - the Lord has you in his hands.

The Lord he made me well agin so I can be a good momma.

Don't you jusy give up there, girl, lyin on the floor crying - you has to git up for yo chile, Erika.

I'm praying rignt now for a miracle, Erika. That y'amo gonna know you has gotten better.

Don't you be thinkin bout death, Erika, it just ain't your time yet.

That chile who only 4 yrs old, she don need be worring bout her mommy. Her mommy strong. Her mommy gonna git up and git better and maybe ask the Pastor for a lil help now n agin.

Erika, you heal now girl so go on you git up and be a mommy agin.

When the good Lord he decide somting then it sure does have to happin.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.