Anxiety/nervous breakdown and depression

Posted , 4 users are following.

hello weather in the last couple of weeks my anxiety has come back very strongly and I think it's due to to many little things but it's very strong for the point but I can't even do the most basic thing like showering gives me anxiety or eventually doing anything outside my room. I'm sitting help from my own therapist and and spoke to my GP referred me to therapist next month apart from that I don't whether I should get out there or get absence leave from work. I know facing you it is the best thing to do eat the same time as said everything is too much. I'm trying to new routine of vitamin and yoga and continuing exercise but it's so bad that im getting strong sucidal ideation. has anyone felt this bad before?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

i’m sorry you’re going through this but you can definitely feel better. There is always hope for that so don’t give up please. Millions of people go through severe anxiety and depression. It’s not fun at all I know that from experience.

I decided I wasn’t going to let severe anxiety and depression win.

I had to take the attitude of putting myself first for once and getting the help that I needed. Everything else was on a back burner.

So keep talking with your therapist. Stick with it even when you start to feel a little better. You don’t have to throw yourself out there in the world when you are feeling so poorly. Talk to your therapist about that. Take one day at a time and don’t overthink everything. That’s one of the worst things you can do.

If you need to talk to somebody right away and nobody is available you can call this number 24 hours a day seven days a week. They can help you and steer you in the right direction. This number is for the US. 800-273-8255 when people get support, they already start to feel better because somebody actually cares and is listening to them.

you can definitely begin to feel better little by little. Your therapist can help you manage the anxiety. just keep plowing through and never give up! some days may be better than other days but go with the flow knowing that better days are ahead. we all care about you and know that one Day you’ll be able to share your gifts and talents to help other people! Take care of you! Be a fighter for YOU!! ❤

• Posted

hello I'm sorry that you're having this problem firstly I'm not a doctor or anything but i've read plenty of books on such but i have read that what you eat affects your mind and stuff so avoid chocolate, sweets candy and stuff meat go on a vegeterian diet for a while then slowly get off your meat diet after research so you don't get mulnorished check if your blood is over acidic too that might affect you.... anxiety sometimes can be caused by food allergies avoid wheat for now eat simple meals lots of fruits so sugar or coffee fizzy drinks and fatty foods should be done away with you can overcome this with prayer and trusting in God read the bible and pray whenever you feel anxious sing a song and tell yourself that its all in your mind everything will be fine read ministry of healing by ellen G white the chapter on mind cure John14:9 let not your heart be troubled believe in God believe also in me

God bless you and quick recovery you will be in my prayers

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.