Anxiety of an aneurysm help please

Posted , 3 users are following.

So for the past 6 months I have been so scared of having a Brian aneurysm, my panic attacks get so bad that I have to stay home from work sometimes and I feel like I can’t function. Any weird pulse or pain I have in my head makes me feel like I am having one. I had an mri done about 2 months ago and it was clear, I have had 3 ct scans before that. I am on three medications for headaches and for anxiety. I am 21 years old and the doctors say I am so healthy. Would I know if I was having a brain aneurysm? I always think I need to go to the hospital. Right now I keep getting this bulging feeling in my right temple and i think of course that it is one about to burst. Also if I get hot at all my whole entire body feels like there is ants on it, like pins and needles. I also had an mri on my neck and I had two disc that where slightly messed up. What should I do. I’m just ready to live a normal life again. All I do is worry. The other day I was grilling with my buddy and I felt like I had a knife going into my head behind my right ear. Someone help me please.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I was wondering if they have done MRA, MRV of your brain. Also if they have ruled out Cluster headaches or Hemacrenia Continua. 
    • Posted

No mra or mrv, and no they haven’t mentioned either

I am seen regularly by a neuro 

• Posted

please dont stress man too much i know these things are horrible i myself have had these symptoms test after test clear, i think these symptoms will settle on due time. How is your diet and exercise lifestyle? i put mine down to my lack of water and exercise, unhealthy diet snd excessive smoking

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.