Anxiety once waking lup in the morning ast all day..feeling depressed

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everybody

New here..my issue is my anxiety and depression.Once I wake up in the morning around 5 I really feel anxious and will last the whole day.That feeling of nervousness w/o any reasons and will result to depression. When afternoon comes its always automatic I feel like my anxiety is going down until the evening.I can initiate sleep but then again when 4 to 5am comes-I will be wide awake and the cycle continues..Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

i had that when withdrawing, its cortisol, i used to wash my face, throw on some clothes and go for a big walk before breakfast to burn it off x

• Posted

Im thinking about it too but im very confused.Ive been taking Mirtazapine for 3 3wks already low dose 7.5 for 2wks then 3.75 and then I decided to stop it.Its not helping me.My anxiety is not leveling down just gave me 4hrs of sleep and no craving for munchies.My sleep is not that restorative and then morning comes-the cycle begins again.I took Mirtazapine way back 8yrs ago and it has good effect on my anxiety but now it is different seems like its adding to the problem

• Posted

3wks I mean

• Posted

Same thing here. My anxiety lessens at night. Im able to fall asleep but can't sleep past 6am and as soon as I open my eyes, the anxiety is there. Everyday for the last 4 months. i just stopped the mirtazapine and was switched to something new. I hope it helps.

• Posted

just be aware that mirtazapine helps you sleep x

• Posted

hi nic

what did your doctor prescribe you?is it helping now?i feel nervous sometimes before thinking of anything else.seems like my body will feel it before going to an anxious state.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.