Anxiety or angina

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello frnds.

Male 26 .i hve heart pain from last 2 years .i done 10ecgs all normal.and dctr told me its anxiety.and also i done tmt also was normal but frm 2 mnths now i feel left arm pain during walking and exercise with heart pain everyday i feel same n i gt so worried as i search on google may b its angina symptoms.plz help me ..is this is angina or anxiety plays with me..

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

So firstly, please do not search google for your symptoms. Leave it to the doctors to determine your ailment. It is probably that it is anxiety and nothing else. I'd say you take a 2nd opinion from a different doctor in a different hospital. Also, why don't you visit a psychiatrist? Might help.

Take care!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.