Anxiety ? or death is near ?

Posted , 7 users are following.

This is me right now I'm convinced I have a tumor in my brain , I have the ultimate headache , I have a shaky feeling and a nervous feeling my head feels like there is this tight band around it , head pressure blurred vision periodically , watering eyes , and burning scalp , heart palos and the list goes on smh and my period is on ughhhhhhh this is a nightmare I swear something is wrong with my brain it feel like I'm going to just drop dead at any moment

1 like, 38 replies

38 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Do you get any weird pressure pains and burning feelings in your chest (even around your collarbone)?
    • Posted

Hey Kay I don't get that in my chest I get it in my head instead same feelings though smh ugh
  • Posted

Hi Jenni

Its you anxiety messing with you again

Distract yourself control your breathing and stay strong your not alone

xcool

• Posted

Hey lynne how are you , and yes its back at it again driving me.nuts , smh 😩
    • Posted

Hi Jenni

There is just no let up with it just when I think Im getting through a day without an attack bang it happens.

Meds still not kicked in properly and Ive started CBT

Take care xcool

• Posted

Yea this anxiety stuff sucks these symptoms make a person go crazy im tired of fighting every single day tired man😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞
    • Posted

I know. me too its tuff to deal with especially having to be here at work for 8 hours on top of it , is too much man
    • Posted

Yes I have felt dizzy , but more like im going to just pass.out of.like I'm going to just fall over
  • Posted

yup I started my period today had a panic attack still feeling really anxious and like crap UGHHH
    • Posted

Yes its so.horrible when.our periods are coming its makes me so.much more anxious 😩😩
    • Posted

seriously it's not fair sad. all the shaking fear how are we supposed to ignore the symptoms when they overwhelm u
    • Posted

That's what I always say how do you ignore such scary symptoms , and not think its the real thing its super hard and depressing and nerve wrecking
    • Posted

And as soon as one symptom leaves another one comes this is whats happening to me currently smh , so.tired of this
    • Posted

omg I get over one symptom more come it's horrible bring back the other symptoms haha πŸ˜‚ but all joking aside I now feel like I'm constantly on the verge of having a panic attack ugh how do I relax sad
    • Posted

Just try to keep busy its really hard to tell someone what to.do to avoid a attack because different things work for different people and sometimes nothing works at all it just has to pass , anxiety is so unpredictable
    • Posted

No need to thank me I wish I had the answers for all of us anxiety sufferers , I can't even help myself sometimes , πŸ˜©πŸ˜•πŸ˜”, but your welcome anyways
    • Posted

well it's true that we have to accept it fighting it only makes it worse rolleyes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.