Anxiety or ms

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hiya I have been having a strange feeling I'm my arm and hand that comes and goes it's getting worse heavy and weak also my fingers is this ms

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Have you had any bloods done, Get your GP to test Vit D Vit b12 folate and ferritin
    • Posted

Did that find an answer to the problem you had?
  • Posted

Please see a neurologist asap.  How long has this been going on and has it gotten worse?
    • Posted

Hiya it's been a few months I don't think it's worse but it comes and goes
  • Posted

Have you been tested for corpal tunnel?I have similar

symptoms and was told that is what it is.but,do have it checked.

• Posted

It does remind me of carpal tunnel syndrome.  Are you someone who does repetitive motions with that hand/arm?  That is usually what causes CT.  A neurologist could tell you is this is what you have
  • Posted

I did data entry all day long for a business and they say that

caused mine.

Now that I am retired and 67 when I am on the computer my hands

and fingers jump at the keys,it also hurts.I have a lot of tingling

and numbness with it.I hope this helps,sometimes we think of

the worse things first and become afraid.This is something

that can be fixed but I have chosen to leave mine alone.Just a

personal choice.

• Posted

There is a relatively new non-invasive surgery, in and out and most heal very well, in fact back to their old selves.  As we age, conditions like this can get progressively worse.  Think about how you use your hands and if it is really ok to have this pain for the rest of your life.  I have learned at 61 that every bump, sprain, tear or break will come back to haunt you in the form of chronic pain and inflammation and could even cause you to be unable to use that hand.  We can live with a lot of things but if you are not too terribly old, this is an easy fix and not worth suffering forever with.  I understand your decision to do nothing as I am there when something new pops up (like the blood clot in my lung I am dealing with now...) so I am taking blood thinners and being monitored more closely than I like, but I am hoping my new boo boo is a one time thing.  I have been known to be wrong...
  • Posted

Hi, Hiya can you exactly tell me your symptoms, do u have anxiety also or panic attacks and how your arms move nd which arm because my father has anxiety attack and his right arm goes down when he start walking like someone pulling and we did all neuro concerned but no improvement they are declined any neuro problem becz his all reports are clear including his brain mri also and he can do all his work with right but not able to walk and while lying down invlountary movements happens .

can any body also have this symptopms or know  nythng about it,its been one year he has this issue.

• Posted

Hiya it's my left arm and two fingers, my arm feels weak a bit feels like I struggle to hold things, like a dead weight sometimes, have you ever had Restless legs? Well it's like that bur in your arm, I have other symptoms dizzy hot flush, I was talking to some one and apparently certain massage helps with this so I'm booked booked for one on Saturday and apparently not having being magnesium in your body causes this so I have just bought a some to try

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.