Anxiety or something worse???

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all.

I don't know whether the symptoms I suffer are from "mild" fibromyalgia, health anxiety (which I have) or something else.

Symptoms I frequently suffer include:

Aching muscles and joints

Lymph pain (but no swelling)

Sore mouth/white tongue (at back)

Back acne (upper)

Headaches

Impaired wound healing

Dry skin

Stomach pains/bowel problems

Pins and needles (alot) in hands.

Body numbness

Fatigue

"thin" skin

Body hair loss (on chest)

I've had numerous blood tests including:

Immunology/White cell count

Urine and stool samples

Tests on thyroid

All STI tests including hiv and hepatitis

Caeliac test

Basic bloods

Testosterone levels.

All docs found on first tests was low folic acid (which is now okay again) and recently low Vitamin D.

They also diagnosed IBS.

I find it almost impossible to believe that anxietyor low vitamin D can cause all this.

I'm at my wits end to as what I may have and it worries me daily.

Anyone else with similar/same symptoms feel free to message.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

im in the same boat as you have been for a year now how long have you been going through this ?

my symptoms

always yellow urine constant urination

loose yellow smelly stools

always anxious

always fatigued

vision problems

sore joints

sore inner thighs to touch

no appetite

sore shoulders

mornings are always the worst for me

tingling numb hands at night and in my legs and feet if i cross them or elevate them

ive had every test also and they keep telling me anxiety

• Posted

I can also relate to the yellow/dark urine and armpit pain

I've been suffering my problems for nearly two years and each day differs in severity but there's never a day when I'm symptom free.

My main worry is the impaired healing and hair loss. I literally only have to rub my chest and see that hairs have dropped.

Google is scary because according to that I have severe health issues, yet the doctors say different. 🤔😣

• Posted

yes its frustrating alrite feel free to message me if you want

• Posted

hello. 3 months ago i had started having severe odd symptoms. 1) sudden loss of hearing 2)severe daily headaches 3) tingling/ pins and needles in hands, feet, legs 4) head vibrations 5) shooting joint pains. 6)armpit pain

doctor said its anxiety. i dont think it is. i got bit by a bug before this happened. i swear i have lymes disease but dr wont treat me. 😦

• Posted

I suffer from anxiety as well but for the past 3 weeks or so have also had really odd symptoms. Deep muscle aches, tingling in arms and hands, occasional shooting pain in chest, tingling in head, shortness of breath, nausea when i eat. Not sure if its just really bad anxiety as i also always feel like a cloud of dread and panic is around. I have had x rays for my chest and bloods and have ruled that out. Not sure what is going on either!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.