Anxiety or what?!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi to all. OMG! had the most horrible frightening anxiety attack with dizziness weird feeling head, shaky trembling & tingly hot flushing. Thought my last days had come! hope this won't be permanent once past menopause, never been so scared! & I've been through/dealt with some tough things over the years. I'm now feeling just not well, bit heady...very strange...an after effect I guess.  Thank you, had my rant. 

Hope you all have a good day/night where you are 😊

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Sorry you went through that anxiety attack. I have had bad anxiety attacks myself like last Wednesday I had a nose bleed with heart pounding, then when i got to my appartment i had to sit on the ground outside my appartment because my heart was racing and beating fast i had palpitations and felt really dizzy 

i had to have someone help me up to my appartment couldn't make it myself because i felt like i was going to pass out was really scared don't ever want to feel that way again 

Anxieties are scary 

Hope you feel better

• Posted

Hi there, I hope you are feeling a bit better now - it's horrible isn't it, I've had exactly the same feelings as you described and it's so scary. I have had quite a few episodes like that and have just had to get on the floor wherever I am, the worst thing is feeling so out of control and the feeling of complete doom - it passes and we recover we just have to remind ourselves that one day it will be over, hopefully! Poor you , all the best xx
  • Posted

Hi NuttyNan,

OMG! So sorry to hear that you have been through this awful episode. Although I haven't yet experienced a full on anxiety attack I do however get the dizziness where I just have to stop what I'm doing and sit down and take a breath.

Rest and recover and I hope you feel better soon.

Hugs x

Anna

• Posted

Hi, I get exactly the same, the Anxiety for me is the very worst part of all this , it was only a couple of weeks ago that I was back at A&E, I was packing to go away on holiday and I thought I was going to have a heart attack, I tried to calm myself down but it was just getting worse, the doctor there was lovely and was very understanding, but when the anxiety gets old it foes make you feel like this is it, people who have never suffered with it, really can't begin to understand it, thankfully we have this fantastic group who help  greatly with all their advice and I also have a sister who suffered really bad with the anxiety too when see was peri. Big Hug your way and I hope your feeling better soon xx
    • Posted

I understand how it is with anxieties i suffer from anxieties a lot and they are scary. My panick attacks make me feel like i am dying and it is scary for me 

It makes me not want to leave the house at times when i have a lot of anxieties 

• Posted

Hi Michelle

yes she is so much better, she as now gone through the menopause and out at the other end, which is good to see, and promising for us, I am bad for googling everything which she as told me is the worst thing I can do when I have these anxiety attacks, she as told me to ting her instead, I guess I'm very lucky to have her to talk to at these times, she does make me feel better.

• Posted

Wow thats so reassuring to hear. She made it through the other side and sane lol.

Thanks for replying it gives me real hope that it does get better. Hope you are doing well. I know what you mean about the googling everything! !!!

Thanks again you have made my day. There is hope xx

• Posted

So glad I have 😄😄

we do need to keep of Google 😁😁😁

have a lovely day xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.