Anxiety or what?

Posted , 4 users are following.

It's been a long time since I have this symptoms, pain in my left arm down to my hands, nausea, dizziness, palpitations, nervous, sometimes shortness of breath, backpain, chest pain and now lower tightness or pain on my jaw. I did search this symptoms in google and it did say that I'll be having a heart attack so I'm terribly afraid now. I find myself checking my body from time to time and checking my symptoms. Been to doctors and ER a lot but nothing happened. All my lab test were perfect and normal. Do someone experience this as well?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

You'd be surprised with the variety of symptoms you can experience with anxiety. And yes, all of your symptoms could be caused by anxiety, but you can't know that for sure unless you get a test. How about you visit your doctor and talk to them about your symptoms or mention anxiety?

Just try not to overthink and have a negative view of this as it can affect your anxiety.

Stay strong smile

• Posted

Thank you jane. I've been to lots of test already. EKG, chest xray, bloodtest, urine and thyroid but everything were normal. Last time that I was rush into ER because of jaw tight and left arm pain the doctor only gave panic attack medicine because all my vital signs are normal my heart receives proper oxygen. They did EKG again but it was normal. Gosh! Just this week I was rush to ER thrice already.

• Posted

You're welcome! xx

By "test" i meant test for anxiety. Talk to your doctor if you suspect anxiety could be the issue for you. I suppose they will ask you questions and/or do a physical exam to see whether your physical symptoms were possibly caused by anxiety (which could really be the case with you because you've done many tests to see if something's wrong with you physically, and since it's not, it's most likely you have anxiety. But i'm not a doctor so...) If they determine you have anxiety they will probably give you anti-anxiety meds or put you on therapy for it. They might redirect you to a psychiatrist instead though. I'm not really sure how it works, but you should trg talking to your doctor about it smile

Let me know if you find anything out.

I'm sending light and love your way!

• Posted

but you should TRY talking to your doctor about it*

I made a spelling mistake, sorry

• Posted

I also have the same symptoms when i get anxious, and it really is anxiety so try not to worry if your tests are coming back clear.
  • Posted

Yes all of them. Had different heart tests all normal. Up to two years ago I was a avid runner. Sick of feeling rubbish 
    • Posted

It sucks right? The feeling that you've went to a lot of doctor but even them they don't know how to treat you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.