Anxiety Out Of Control

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi I’ve got serve anxiety and for the past week or two it’s been getting out of control. My breast has a bright blue vain through it and even though “google” says it’s normal I’m loosing my mind. Every week it’s something new to worry about something not to eat sleep or even get out of bed! I fall into depression easy and lately I’m just loosing it. Im scared. I hateeee feeling like this. I want to be normal.

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Do you know what your anxiety stems from? Childhood, traumatic, event, specific fear? If not I think it is important to get to the root of that through counselling, therapy etc then you can start to heal those wounds n be anxiety free, but that can take time to fix, so are you on medication because that can be a good tenporary help to get you to a level where you can function enough to heal and one day be without meds.
  • Posted

I feel sorry to hear of your struggle. Health anxiety is awful. I spent years with it. Now I have GAD. So still anxiety but not about health. 

I took every test for every disease imaginable. They all said the same thing: normal. It's anxiety until I finally believed it. Please go to a doc and have it examined. SOunds like it could be hormonal. Good luck and god bless. 

• Posted

Please how did you get over this? I can not imagine not stressing about mine or my families health.
  • Posted

You are not alone. Idk what to do. I’m near exhaustion with life itself 
  • Posted

Ah wow thank you I didn’t think I’d get any replies. I didn’t have the easiest childhood but ive suffered with chronic migraines for the last 5years and in December 2017 I had vertigo. This completely pushed me over the edge and I’ve never been the same since. My anxiety gets so bad I fall into depression easily! I have counselling, but their always changing the counsellors: or stoping my sessions for a while. Currently they said I can continue in a few months. I’m not able to enjoy anything about life because I’m convinced something is wrong with me. I just wish I could be normal.
    • Posted

You can and will feel normal again. It takes a lot of work and time, but you can change the way you think which will over time make you a less anxious happier person. When that chronic stress goes away so does the physical symptoms like migraines vertigo etc they may still happen from time to time, but I bet most of that is stress based. I'm still in the process of recovering from anxiety, but one of the most important steps for me was to address some of those painful childhood memories and let myself cry and process them. 

• Posted

Hi Lauren , 

I am the exact same as you, every week I’m worrying about something that I think I have or I think is not normal. Try to not google things, I used to do it a lot and it doesn’t help at all, trust me. Everything on google will make you think you are dying or something and it’s complete rubbish , try and breath and reassure yourself but i understand that it’s easier said than done. Try lavender oil to help with the worrying and stress/anxiety, it might help , it helped me

• Posted

It’s not nice is it! If you ever want to talk I’m here. Sometimes I can avoid google but other times I can’t help it. I’ve tried lavender oil and other relaxation techniques but when my anxiety is st a high it all goes out the window! 
  • Posted

Don't worry Lauren it is normal to have blue veins running through your breasts. I am 64 years old and have had a blue vein on my breast for years, I've had all the mama grams I've been invited for and everything has been normal.

Ive also suffered from anxiety on and off all my adult life. Stop looking up symptoms on Google, you will make your anxiety worse! Also try to distract yourself from looking for lumps, you will probably always find something to worry about! This anxiety won't last forever but if it gets too much make an appointment to see your doctor and I am sure he will be able to offer you something to help with the anxiety.

You have a life to live please don't spoil it worrying about something that might not happen. Good luck x

• Posted

Thank you so much! Sometimes I just need reassurance. I try to avoid google but it’s really hard. I can’t wait for the day I finally can say I’m over my anxiety!!!
  • Posted

Ah Lauren, I feel your pain hun! I literally could have written this!

I wont bore you with my whole long ass story, if you can find my original post have a little look, 

But please know that your not alone< i literally couldn't believe how many people on here suffer with Health anxiety (which is my main problem) i had never even heard of it, until i started CBT after a really bad time with Post natal depression. 

Although it doesn't help , its good know know were not alone, and there are people out there that can relate to how we feel. 

Its so horrible, i would give anything to feel Normal and turn the horrible thoughts off in my brain. 

I try and give my self a good talking too, and think there are people in the world suffering so much worse than me, but anxiety and depression of any kind is very very difficult , and you cant just shake it off. 

Keep talking to people about how you feel.

Good Luck! 

Feel free to message if you want a friendly chat x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.