Anxiety over everyday life

Posted , 3 users are following.

I think we all seem to get anxiety over illness symptoms but does anyone get it over everyday life?

im really struggling at the moment over not being able to do my home learning course. i get the sense of dread everytime i sit down to work and cant even tell you why! im also getting it over keeping up with house work. then it spirals into the sense of dread that i have depression because i cant do things i want to?! urgh i just feel permanently scared and on edge at the moment. its ruining my life.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

anxiety has a way of causing those feelings of dread and depression. Anxiety and depression, often go hand-in-hand, which a lot of people aren’t aware of. I know exactly what you’re talking about. I’ve had anxiety, my whole life, and I am sure I am way older than you. I’ve had every sensation you can think of associated with anxiety.

What I can tell you that I do is take one day at a time and I do have virtual counseling about once every two or three weeks which really helps. Do you have anybody to talk to? support is something that’s important. Another thing I do is listen to meditations for anxiety and it really helps calm down the moon. I know it’s only temporary but it’s something that reminds me that I need to relax my mind.

I do hope that you start to feel better soon. Remember stop everything you’re doing once in a while and take long slow deep breath’s. Don’t be hard on yourself because it’s not your fault. Take care.

• Posted

I meant to say it calms down the mind, not the moon ha ha

• Posted

hey,

yes i have come back to post on here after many years, i had a few good years without it but the last few months i have been crippled daily with it. all the physical symptoms ruin my life. im so tired, the issue is this time round i am on no medication and i am struggling

j

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.