Anxiety over something then it happens

Posted , 4 users are following.

I had anxiety severe health anxiety due to after giving birth (2012) I was neglected and passed around been told I was crazy and fine to then rushed for a emergency op well I give birth 10 days ago anxiety started bad about birth ect just before I had baby well now I have most of the same symtoms again I got passed around at weekend from midwife discharging me without telling me to a&e saying 111 could of done better because emergency doctors can reffer me faster than a&e to a gyno so I went to my doctor today expressed how I've been passed around how I was treated last time what it turned into ect and a&e give me co-amoxiclav so now I'm not only dealing with panic attacks due to all this I'm dealing with horrible side effects of these tablets ( really horrible I feel worse ) well I've been told to stay on them and also my doctor has more stronger antibiotics waiting at the office I'm too tired to pick them up though as these tablets have made me feel like I'm going to collapse! tommorow she's booked me at emergency gynos for a scan I'm so scared that it's all going to happen again I'll be rushed off for a emergency op ect .

This is what started my anxiety when it got out of control and now it's all happening again it's like a nightmare I keep looking at my babies thinking how will they cope without me I now have anxiety over them too 😩 I just feel like it's repeating I still have flash backs from last time I'm so scared I'll go through it all again 😢 !

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Confused? Do you have an infection? 
    • Posted

They don't know they giving me antibiotics just incase I do which is making me more anxious incase I'm taking antibiotics for no reason then surely that will harm me 🙈
  • Posted

My anxiety started after my second child. Two months later actually.. Doctors didn't know what happened that caused some issues, and that sent me into being terrified.. Nothing is worse than being scared about the what ifs and what if something happened, what would happen to my kids, etc. Just think of the best.. Even if you did have to go into emergency op, atleast they caught it and would be able to fix it. You'll be fine. Prayers.
    • Posted

It's horrible isn't it as I've had anxiety since 2012 I learned only now you can get post natal anxiety so I'm guessing that is what happened then it ended up staying with me just wish I could relax a little and enjoy this amazing time
    • Posted

It really is. Even if you're taking antibiotics and nothing is wrong, you're still fine. I was on preventive antibiotics during my pregnancy. Nothing bad happened. If anything it ensured I was safe.
  • Posted

Keep focused.. Meds you don't. Need when your hormones go back to norms you will feel better.. They need to correct the hormonal imbalance and problem solved.. Try omega 3. And magnesium ..
    • Posted

I will I was looking at vitamins today to see if something will help I've been eating alot of fish recently to try boost my omega
    • Posted

There are omega 3 suplements aa well as magnesium
  • Posted

Do you have a therapist or a counsellor or someone who is trained to help?
    • Posted

No my doctor kind of ignored the bit where I said about My anxiety been out if control and I've tried cbt before ect didn't help I'm looking into getting a councilor as I obviously need help

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.