Anxiety over symptoms

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi every one

It's been a year now I have each and every symptoms of HIV this is making me crazy now.I have tested last time after 11 months and was negative. I have done three tests after exposure all are negative.is there someone who had all symptoms and tested negative after 11 months and confirmed negative. I need some help please.what could be the reason of all those symptoms. Thanks

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I guess we are in the same situation. Though I haven't retested but symtoms still persist. My doctor claims its in my head and a waste of money to keep retesting. tested last at 9months. Its been 14months for me now. 

I am trying to stay positive and take my mind of it since it seems I am going crazy. They attribute the symptoms to anxiety and I truelly truelly hope its anxiety.

Take care and remain strong. It is well. 

• Posted

If you've tested at 11 months negatively and have had no other encounters, you are more than likely HIV negative. Your chances of carrying HIV in your body are slim to none at all. I'm currently experiencing a similar fear, and I have tested negative at eight months. It's a scary process and scary feeling, but trust the blood tests

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.