anxiety overload

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello everyone I am new to this group ;it feels good to talk to people who can understand the problem I am suffering from anxiety and panic attacks since two years I have tried everything but it doesnt seem to go its starts around at 7pm and last for about an hour it is severe when I am out of my home I am 20 years old and I think its increasing with time ;my hands and legs starts shivering and I dont wish to go anywhere please help what should I do;I am a begative person and I have a lot of social phobia too

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi shamika, I've been suffering since last year quite badly, I've had mild animosity 
  • Posted

Hi shamika, I know how you feel, I've been suffering since last year quite badly, I've always had it midly over the years but only now has it started to effect me to a point where I don't even wanna go to work or do anything, I have good and bad days but so hard to keep good days permanent! It throws you through such a loop and makes you feel awful! Is there anything that worries you about the next day? That triggers your anxiety  every night? I feel it's getting worse with age also and I'm 24. The best thing for anxiety is to keep busy with things you like doing and seeing people who's company that keeps you happy, that's helps me sometimes. 
  • Posted

Hi shamika, I know how you feel, I've been suffering since last year quite badly, I've always had it midly over the years but only now has it started to effect me to a point where I don't even wanna go to work or do anything, I have good and bad days but so hard to keep good days permanent! It throws you through such a loop and makes you feel awful! Is there anything that worries you about the next day? That triggers your anxiety  every night? I feel it's getting worse with age also and I'm 24. The best thing for anxiety is to keep busy with things you like doing and seeing people who's company that keeps you happy, that's helps me sometimes. 
    • Posted

thanks a lot jenny for your suggestions I will try them I hope it works
  • Posted

Hi - sorry to hear about your anxiety and panic attacks. I can fully empathise with you. Is there something that serves as a regular 'trigger' before 7pm? If you think there might be, try to identify it and change that aspect of your routine. But you've probably thought of that ...

• Posted

thanks simon I don't know why my anxiety triggers around at 7 I hope it will reduce
  • Posted

I have been on Cital pram and also Mitazapine neither in true term helped in the long term and in the last 3 weeks I have moved to venlafaxine. I have had anxiety for the first few weeks but then I am on a low dose

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.