Anxiety pains

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all

Does anyone else suffer from really bad back from anxiety? Am in bits when I wake up and pretty much forout the day! Am seeing a ostrapth (spelling) tonight to try and loosen my back hope this works cos this painful back brings in my anxiety itself.

Start my IPAT anxiety 5 week course on the 18th hope this works!

What's it like trying to get off pregablin? At first it worked but seemed to worn off but don't know if anyone is the same but if I was to miss one tablet at night the next morning if just awful (feel like a really bad hangover )

Hope ur all hanging in there and am here if you want to talk you can inbox anytime

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kevin, i have really bad upper back and shoulder pain.  I paid to see a natural therapy guy (can't think of his proper name).  It was expensive but helped and made me realise that most of the pain is due to stress and anxiety.  Try to have baths to relax as well.  What is IPAT? i'm interested in anything that might help!

x

• Posted

IPAT is a counselling course for anxiety and panic attacks it's a free course from the nhs! Speak to ur doctor about it and they should put you in the right path!
  • Posted

I have learned to let go and let God. God will heal you in his time. Just except the anxiety and change the way you think. Its a habit . You have to change the habit. It takes time and there are setbacks but you can do it. I suffered severely, lost weight, tried medicine and felt out of control and a prisioner of my own thoughts. But now I don't question my anxiety levels all day and don't think about how I feel. I replace it with positive thinking, prayer, faith and stay busy. Good luck .
  • Posted

yes.nack ache (lower) + leg aches even when i feel pretty good

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.