Anxiety !! Panic attack !! Anyone up ??? Can't sleep

Posted , 5 users are following.

HOPING SOMEONE IS UP I HAVE A HEADACHE THATS MOVING FROM ONE PART OF MY HEAD TO ANOTHER ,IM SHAKING AND TREMBLING , CANT SLEEP DONT KNOW WHAT TO.DO , I NERD SOMEONE TO TALK TO. Help please ANYONE 😢😢

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Hey Jenni. I just woke up having a panic attack so I know how you're feeling. Just keep this in your mind, it's a panic attack but it cannot hurt you. You are not in danger. Repeat that to yourself over and over again. That's what I'm doing and I can feel my heart rate coming down. Are you taking anything for your anxiety?

• Posted

No I don't take the meds , I was doing the exact same things I just kept kept telling myself its alone a attack itcamt harm me over and over but this isbeasy to deal with

• Posted

I know sweetheart. It's not easy to deal with at all. I'm still learning how to deal with them. It's extremely hard. Were you ever able to get some rest last night? I'm here for you anytime you need anything!

• Posted

Also, get a cool rag and place it on the back of your neck. Maybe drink a glass of cool water.
  • Posted

Sit on the edge of your bed, hands on your knees and repeat to yourself out loud over and over again 'I am safe'. Keep going and concentrate on those words. Slow your breathing down. Panic attacks cannot hurt you xx

• Posted

Thanks Emma this what I was doing and was able to actually fall asleep eventually
  • Posted

Very often with headaches of any kind, a large glass of water helps. You got some good advice here, Jenni. Remember, you are safe!!!!! And you are not alone.
    • Posted

Thanku CIA , I did have some water before resting I keep a glass next to the bed
  • Posted

Im so sorry jenni.you hang in there. You know it will pass shortly. Dont let it own you love. Dont. I know its way easier said then done and pain amd aches can really be debiliating at times. You have a problem with headaches, you do. I dont know the cure but they seem to be your anxiety trigger from what i can tell. Have you tried the magnessium flakes foot soak. You should. Migranes and headaches need magnessium. Not even saying in pill forum. Just go get some magnessium flakes from vitamin store make a warm basin of water and out in a half of cup and soak your feet half an hour a day and see if it helps you. Worst scenario is your feet will be lovely and soft. Just try it out. I get a lot of headaches too they stink. I know this is connected to the weather and allergies and tmj i went away up to the mountains and didnt have it for a few days. The air was better. Crisper and moving not stale of hot humid and thick. Feel better.
    • Posted

Thanks so much Lisa I will try that also , yes I can't stand these headaches off and on drives me mad

• Posted

Good.morning Bob , i have anxiety throughout the day as well neck and shoulder tense and stiffness feelings , and tught feelings in neck , chest , , feeling like a right band is around my head , along with headaches etc

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.