ANXIETY !! PANIC DISORDER !! IS THIS GOING TO BE WHAT MY LIFE IS ABOUT ??

Posted , 3 users are following.

So I'm sitting her just rubbing my hair when all of a sudden I feel a sore spot in the back of my head under my hair , so.I start to panic thinking I have a brain tumor developing or something , I've already had MRIs of the brain, head , and neck in mid January, they all came back great , before that I had a cat scan back in November 2015 , but instill think something is wrong with my head , all these head sensations are crazy , and I don't like it at all , they scare me so much , its off and on everyday , I'm so scared of something being seriously wrong in my head , help me someone !!!! I can't even sleep . 😢😢😢😢

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi, jenni:  I am 68 yrs. old now...I live in the U S A.  I used to be just like you and every time I felt a lump or bump or have a headache I would panic and think I was dying of something.  This started when I was around 10 yrs. old.  I look back at all the wasted years that I didn't go out and have fun because I thought I was dying of something.  Please believe your doctors when they tell you that you are ok.  If you feel a little bump in your head, that is not signs of a brain tumor.  Don't waste your life worrying about dying, live, live live until you die.  I wish I had taken that advice when I was young.  I don't worry about much of anything these days.  I finally have faith that all will work out well....Hope this helps...
    • Posted

😢😢😢 thank you Carole I will try not to worry this anxiety is trying to take over my whole.life , and I keep trying to stay strong and keep moving , but its just a scary thing to go out and try to have fun , when you start feel an attack coming on and feel as if your shaking ,or gojg to fall out or something is going to happen to you at any moment . ugh I hate it all it makes me.mad and sad !! I just want my old self back that's all
  • Posted

Me too these head sensations is killing me too forreal
    • Posted

Hey Sergio , man listen these head sensations are no joke I don't know what the heck is going on in there , these are some crazy feelings i get , and its not just one or two , I get a lot of different sensations , pain, weird stuff I can't stand it !!
    • Posted

Hey jenni

I was gonna go to da ER this morning but im gonna wait til tomorrow so my mom can go with me straight up i can't take this head sensations and all da other stuff dats going on inside my body real talk either i go to ER are a mental health hospital i need and im gonna buy some of those all natural pills because i can't stand it anymore 💯

• Posted

Yes they help but , you know what help.a little more I.just started taking them I.was.prescribed them.over a month ago., but I had enough of the head sensations, so.I started my propranolol , that helps with the headaches and the shaking , and if you get heart palpitations. It just wares off fast . but if you go.to.the emergency room, the only way they are going to give you a cat scan is if you say you fell and hit your head other than that they will tell you to.see a neurologist and get a referral for a MRI which could take weeks , I've already had them.all , cat scan , MRIs or the neck , brain , and head

And I'm still over here tripping , even after the Dr said I was fine and healthy , in my crazy , messed up , anxiety panic disorder head I think the doctors.missed something , this anxiety got me.tripping

• Posted

Yea i feel you on dat straight up this anxiety stuff ain't no punk say real talk i gotta do something real talk i can't take this no more lol im gonna go crazy
    • Posted

Yes that's how I feel , i can't take much more of this head stuff, I can kind of deal with the other stuff but a little , but I went to a crisis center before not a psych hospital , but it will get better , one day ugh I just hope its really soon for us all , I'm going to keep praying
    • Posted

You vet to talk to a psych Dr. And tell them what's going on and they will refer you to another psychiatrist that you can see on the regular !!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.