Anxiety, PCOS, new to the pill (loestrin 20)

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi all im 27 years old, couple of years ago i had really bad anxiety and panic attacks out of no where, i managed to get it under control with changing the way i thought, i also have PCOS which i have never suffered from until now i have irregular bleeding light/really heavy pretty much constant, usually with big blood clots which stops me doing things i enjoy or everyday jobs, the dr has prescribed loestrin 20 as i mentioned i didnt want a pill that was going to give me bad side effects as i worry about taking tablets with anxiety, i got to the point where i was sick of having this irregular bleeding and forced myself to start taking the pill its now day 2 and no side effects as of yet, hopefully i wont have any but its early days, when do you start to see side effects if any? Im worried this pill will make me have depression and make my anixety worse, does anyone have any experience with this pill? Im hoping the reason i had anxiety is from a hormone imbalance due to pcos and that the pill is going to be my miracle, wishfull thinking, would be great to hear your stories smile

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.