Anxiety Question

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hello,

When I read people's post on there troubles etc. Do anxiety make you have symptoms all day everyday forever or when people talk about their symptoms is it just when their anxiety hits and then it goes away when their anxiety calms down?

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

everyone's mind is different so what your going through is different then someone elses..
  • Posted

I have a pretty much constant churn in my stomach, I get twinges in my chest and pressure in my head sporadically throughout the day. I can randomly become dizzy, or start panicking over nothing.

I never feel 100% "normal", or at least haven't done for a good few months now. I had a period over six years where I could relax, chill out and feel as normal as I am. However, as it's an anxiety disorder, my mind and body are constantly on overdrive, even when I don't realise in my head that I'm anxious, my sub concious may kick in and so will the symptoms.

The point is; we're all different. Some people completely get over it and some people don't. Only you will be able to tell if you feel normal.

I manage to put on a very good mask, most of the time people won't even know I'm feeling anxious, which is annoying to some degree because when I tell them they don't seem to take it as seriously as I'd like, it seems unless you're crying in hysterics then you must not be going through anything that bad as far as some people are concerned.

• Posted

over last summer I overdosed on adderal which through me into a huge panic attack in which I never had one before. After I went through about 3-4 months of hell where I did not feel like myself. After I felt back to normal I got on phentermine to help weight loss. After two weeks of taking it I stopped because I realized it was another amphetamine and I didn't want to go through the hell I went through from the adderal. Five days later I figured ok I can just go on a thermogetic. I didn't realize that they too have a bunch of stimulants and crap in them. On day 4 of taking it my like system flipped out and it's been almost a month and I still don't feel back to normal yet. I don't get anxiety to where I think I have a serious problem or that I'm gonna die, I really don't even worry about how I am feeling but I am hyper focusing on it because well I don't feel normal. Is this most likely due to the stimulants and I'm guessing it takes time for your brain to recover?
  • Posted

Hi

I think certain thoughts and situations act as a trigger to my anxiety. I had low self confidence and anxiety issues but recently they became a lot worse. 

This was due to a bad episode I had in my last job and thankfully, I quit that job as it was grinding me down badly. 

• Posted

But you do feel normal when th anxiety attack or whatever goes away correct?
  • Posted

I get it when I think about the future, like my health.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.