Anxiety, ringinig in ears, blurred vision, headache

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hello. Is anyone experiencing this symptoms from anxiety? 1 week ago i got horrible headache and pressure in my head after doing some workout and after that ringing in both ears appeared, blurred vision, weird headaches, mostly in left side of the head, sometimes my whole head hurts, and i started to feel pain in my eyes too... I feel so confused and i cant think clearly... and i feel weakness in my whole body... Im afraid that i got some serious condition with my brain. im going on brain MRI next week. is this just anxiety? i started to have panic attacks in last few days because im in constant worry that i have brain bleeding or intracranial pressure or something like that...

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Edited

It's most probably anxiety. i also get the sane symptoms.

• Edited

I think its anxiety too... But i never had these symptoms... Im struggling with anxiety and panic attacks for years.... And most of the time i was struggling with heart palpitations and pain around heart and chest area and i was unable to do any physical activity, and sometimes felt pain in artery in my neck, my anxiety was mostly based on my heart and dizziness. But this is the first time im experiencing this strong and weird headaches like my head is going to explode and those ear ringings and blurred vision, its very scary, i thought i was losing my sight or some weird sht is happening with my brain. Ill do MRI of Brain just to be sure... And then i think im gonna go on some medications.... now im 2 years without any medication.... I was 1 year on Fluvoxamine and i didnt felt much better. Ill try with Sertraline this time. Ill try to be on it at least 2 years if i will have no side effects from it. My doctor gave me some weird medications from which i got horrible side effects. Pregabalin(Lyrica) and Fluphenazine,When i was on Lyrica i had crossed eyes, my eyes were literally gonig in cross without my control... and i couldnt stand any light for months. It was horrible experience. And from Fluphenazine i got worst side effect ever, extrapyramidal symptoms ( my jaw and tongue and neck were uncontrollably moving to the right side and i had no control over it. I almost died that day and suffocate. Because i was eating when that started to happen... My jaw and neck were going to the side without my control. It was like someone is trying to break your neck with both hands. In the Emergency they didnt know what the Fck is happening. And i was suffering there for 5 hours. And then finally psychiatrist came and she knew what was happening. They gave me injection of Biperiden ( Akineton ) and i was better in 10 minutes... After that im very afraid to use any medications because i get horrible side effects.

• Posted

Do yourself a favor and read up on these medications and possible side effects. Its good to know what COULD happen when taking them. Educate yourself as to what you are getting into, that way if something does go wrong, you know what to expect for side effects. Sertraline is Zloft and has some major side effects you should learn before taking. I am sure you will be just fine, but read up, just in case.

• Posted

i get these too everyday,

• Posted

I think its anxiety too... But i never had these symptoms... Im struggling with anxiety and panic attacks for years.... And most of the time i was struggling with heart palpitations and pain around heart and chest area and i was unable to do any physical activity, and sometimes felt pain in artery in my neck, my anxiety was mostly based on my heart and dizziness. But this is the first time im experiencing this strong and weird headaches like my head is going to explode and those ear ringings and blurred vision, its very scary, i thought i was losing my sight or some weird sht is happening with my brain. Ill do MRI of Brain just to be sure... And then i think im gonna go on some medications.... now im 2 years without any medication.... I was 1 year on Fluvoxamine and i didnt felt much better. Ill try with Sertraline this time. Ill try to be on it at least 2 years if i will have no side effects from it. My doctor gave me some weird medications from which i got horrible side effects. Pregabalin(Lyrica) and Fluphenazine,When i was on Lyrica i had crossed eyes, my eyes were literally gonig in cross without my control... and i couldnt stand any light for months. It was horrible experience. And from Fluphenazine i got worst side effect ever, extrapyramidal symptoms ( my jaw and tongue and neck were uncontrollably moving to the right side and i had no control over it. I almost died that day and suffocate. Because i was eating when that started to happen... My jaw and neck were going to the side without my control. It was like someone is trying to break your neck with both hands. In the Emergency they didnt know what the Fck is happening. And i was suffering there for 5 hours. And then finally psychiatrist came and she knew what was happening. They gave me injection of Biperiden ( Akineton ) and i was better in 10 minutes... After that im very afraid to use any medications because i get horrible side effects.

• Posted

This is anxiety, no doubt. Dont worry you are not going to die. You dont have anything physically wrong with you. the problem is in your head. The chemicals (specifically serotonin) are not balanced in your head and you may need medication to put your chemicals back in check. I would suggest you mention anxiety to your doctor when the MRI comes back clean. He may refer you to someone or start you on anti-anxiety medications himself. Stay away from stressful activities like workouts and heavy lifting until then. Drink lots of water, stay away from sugars (high fuctose corn syrup) and caffeine. Keep calm and relaxed.

• Posted

• Posted

what is the location of the artery in the neck ? I have similar symptoms and pain in what i thought was an artery but i think it is the greater auricular nerve. Pain is felt in a nerve. please let me know asap. i am very curious.

• Posted

also, when did these symptoms start for you ? I hope I can hear your history and compare it to mine. Sounds very similar.

• Posted

It is on the left side of the neck..... above the heart...... sometimes i feel weird pulsations in that artery and stabbing pain,..... and i fell that stabbing pain in my heart also.... and a lot of intense palpitations.....

• Posted

My history is so long.... I can write you in private message...

• Posted

I have developed a new symptom. A sensation of a low electric current going from my ear down to my shoulder. Not a jolt of electricity but more like a buzzing sensation. Turns out there is actually a medical term for it called Lhermitte’s sign . Apparently it is a very common symptom in MS patients. I have not been diagnosed with MS so don't freak out.. just thought it was interesting. Anyone else experiencing anything similar ?

• Posted

I developed a new symptoms too.... Stiff neck left side and pain in neck... it hurts especially if i touch that spot with my finger...... and i have weird twitching and spasms in that area.... im afraid it is some neurological issue.... its stiffed and it hurts now for 7 days in a row.... that never happend to me before....

• Posted

try to do some neck exercises and foam rolling. it helps a little but the pain always persists. i will be seeing a neuro in a few weeks to hopefully get some imaging done and a nerve block.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.