anxiety someone help

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey all i am new on this forum.

But i need advice before waking up my husband again.

I went to bed feeling like i am on fire. And 2 hrs later i have woken up with my heart racing numbness in the face my tongue feels weird i feel dizzy and off balance My eyes fee weird

Now all i can think off is that something is definitely wrong that i might have a tuma or cancer and that's all that crosses my mind as soon as i feel different in my body..Iam freaking out so much that i am trying do had to make sense. I am so scared

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I am feeling dizzy and my vision is blurry also.. Its not a tumor or cancer its from anxiety hun.. Do you take any meds?
    • Posted

And I've been off balance for a few days.. Do you have bbpv or vertigo? If so anxiety triggers it.. Its awful I know..
    • Posted

Yes hun . I on antivan at the moment. I am so scared i have so much going through my head atm i dnt know what to believe
    • Posted

I have been told by my doctor that i do suffer from vertigo. i never think of the simple things that can be wrong Imake myself believe that this something more
    • Posted

I take ativan,lexapro and a beta blocker.. Yes I'm the same way always thinks the worse.. Its a vicious cycle.. My vision scares me but I think its the meds.
  • Posted

have you taken your temp i felt like this a couple a weeks ago turns out i had temp and then started coming down with the flu to the point i could not stand up i was so dizzy ? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.