anxiety starting agane

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was feeling fine for past couple of days now feel drowsy my anxiety is coming back with force feel sh*# HELP!!!

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

Hi Paul, I feel exactly the same right now! Plus my partner is not here ATM and won't be back before tom night and right now I feel like a nervous wreck! Shaking, agitated, whole body feels like jelly, can't concentrate, my breathing right now is not helping, I feel like I'm losing it!! 
    • Posted

I dont have a clue any more will it still be anxiety or not I was ok for a few days now back to square 1 
  • Posted

Hi Paul, you are not alone. Just when I think I am going to be ok, I get another pain out of nowhere. Yesterday I was walking from a coffee shop and got a sudden stabbing pain in the top of my leg, I automatically think its bone cancer. Today I have pain in the side of my nose in my nasal cavity and I think its cancer, or brain cancer as I have headaches sometimes in the back of my head. Sometimes I think I'm going to go crazy with all the different pains I get, its like my mind is trying to make me go crazy. Its exhausting and I just want to cry and scream. Hope you are ok.
    • Posted

Im getting better got a chest infection its going I might just need sleep i only had 4 hr sleep last night I was thinking  that about my brain earlier but that thought has gone now I just need my cbt to hurry and come
  • Posted

Lack of sleep always makes me feel more anxious so try to get a good night sleep. I often have a few days or weeks/months anxiety free and then all of a sudden it hits me again! Every time I get it, it always feels like its worse than ever before!! I just went for a walk that made me feel a tad better...
    • Posted

I wish I could get some sleep its mad really I have a chest infection and blood appeared in my mouth other day I have bronchitis I think that's whats getting to me 
    • Posted

Have you tried listening to some calm relaxing music before sleeping? That helps me sometimes... Or I know you probably heard thousands of times but try concentrating on your breathing...
    • Posted

Yep I do hypnosis on a night it is relaxing I dident do it last night to tiered but couldn't sleep  
    • Posted

Its called Stop panic and anxiety Hypnosis cd its on YouTube 
    • Posted

Thank you, I will give it a try tonight. My anxiety has been really bad the whole and in the last 2 hrs got a bit better but I can feel it coming back sad
  • Posted

Hi Paul,

It is your fear of the anxiety which is causing it. It is absolutely harmless. You need to let yurself experience it. To face it in a submissive way. To let go.

Just think about it. Has anxiety ever hurt you before? Or was it your worrying about the sympotms which caused most of the problem?

Jon

• Posted

I used to get this as well. I remember clearly. I would start breathing fast, and my heart would be pounding against my chest. I thought I was going to die. What I have learnt was that I was scaring myself. Really I was fine. The reason I was having physical sympotms like palpitation tension etc was because my body was tired. It was constantly registering my anxous thoughts.

Im guessing your head aches are tension headaches. I know they are unpleasant I had them so bad one time for two whole days, before they finally went.

• Posted

I dont worry about my heart well I do but not as bad as I I did my headaches were on and off every day for a week and a half but I feel like there is a band round my forehead I feel drowsy kind of I don’t know I might be just  tiered 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.