Anxiety still bad

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have suffered anxiety since a little girl my mum and dad abused me physically and mentally for 17 years i managed to run away and live me own life im not 28 married with 5 kids since October 2016 I have suffered severe anxiety I was diagnosed of general anxiety and emotional dysregulation ive bin on 2.5ml fluoxetine for 7 weeks and I have up and down days but I'm constant thinking im dying I keep struggling for breathe so badly makes me think the worse all the time.. anybody else gets this with anxiety also my left arm shakes.. I just wanna get fully better and this dying thinking is really hurting my feelings as I no I just got anxiety but I cant seem yo get it out my mind xxxx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'm so sorry to hear about what happened when you were young. It is unbelievable how parents could harm their children......

Although I don't have some of your side effects, you'll find same side effects happened to other people if you read up on other postings. You have been taking Fluox for 7 weeks now, I hope it is showing improvement. Hang in there and be strong for you and your children. This shall pass soon!

Good luck!! Take care.

• Posted

Thank you for commenting I do read up on alot of posts its unreal to see how many people have bad anxiety.. I no the fluoxetine has done a big difference to what I use to be like I was so bad I didn't leave my house I was so scared.. but constant feeling anxious then fearing of dying and struggling for breathe badly is just to much I try to stay strong but I have a child with bad behaviour problems and hes always very angry and constant abusing the other kids hes being diagnosed of 13th july and that causes me alot of stress as font know how to deal with him xxxx

• Posted

Kirstie,

2.5th of Prozac is an unusually low dose. You probably need an increase or something else for anxiety. I always did. You are at such a low dose of Prozac that it couldn't possible be helpful or cause side effects. Call your doctor. You need further intervention of some type.

• Posted

Hello Pamela I next have my next psychiatric on 28th june ive seen my doctor but where I'm under mental health my own doctor refuses to see me regarding my anxiety.. I did try yo up my dose to 5ml and I felt 10x worse I had thoughts of hurting myself so I went back to 2.5.. it's so hard especially when I have 5 done to deal with and 2 have behavioural problems and highly stress me out and I dont get a hideaway and my partner stays away every fortnight at his mums with his first babymoms son as he can't stay with me as he cause so much trouble that doesn't help me so I have 5 kids to deal with on my own xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.