Anxiety, Stress, Phobias or some other condition?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone,

For the past couple of months I have been experiencing a number of episodes in certain sitiuations

By episodes I mean feeling off balance feeling faint and dizzy but my vision never distorted or blacked out to actually faint 

I have these episodes when I walk in a completely empty field example like a football stadium 

When I drive over a bridge that is empty 

Or when I drive and I see a continuing pattern such as a stack of cones which will also cause me to have a mild episode

I also have this when I walk with people

Especially in large open areas 

Such as the boardwalk mall 

Home Depot when I was in the nail isle and there were so many types of nails the mere mesmerizing staking and constant pattern of the boxes bugged me out

I do not have issues when I’m driving on the bridge If I’m alone in the car or if I’m the passenger

I keep thinking this is all in my head since I never actually fainted and I start to talk to my self and say that my brain is f-ing with you and don’t give in

Has anyone faced these situations I would like to know you me opinions 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

There is nothing wrong with you I have the same before, anxiety is common is there for survival issues sometimes stay longer just face what you are afraid off ,face it and convince yourself there is nothing wrong ,the subconscious mind However have her own data base , this is what they call harmful condition of subconscious mind , just be positive and face the fears you may have do some aerobic exercise in moderation change your diet , I feel no comfortable in lifts or close places planes I no like it is common we are made to be free in to the open , in worst cases I do use alprazolam a relax medication who does help , for long term fluoxetine, positive thinking is good for phobias if anxiety persists we need some help , there is nothing wrong to ask someone who care and what can be done fear is bad emotion , the conscious mind refer to subconscious mind for help in decision making if there is negative data the mind no decide , fear stays , positive affirmations may help I found out fluoxetine does help but the body also have its own way to heal itself , very amazing wonderful machine the human body very complex with self healing mechanism, take good care yourself 
  • Posted

Ones I was afraid of open spaces it is called agora phobia taken from the Greek word agora meaning shopping place it is certain weakness possible other things contributing, do check with your doctor if all systems work well blood pressure etc etc and if all okay and still have this , possible the phobias may Be exist so many types of phobias out there , fear of death spiders open spaces etc you named it , somehow is insecurity for the mind to feel comfortable in those situations sometimes run in families sometimes we need little love and re assurance that we are okay. The human body is very complex , as the mind follow the body and vice versa , just face the situation and say I am okay there is nothing wrong with me , I am positive and happy , some do have childhood trauma within th subconscious recorded certain fears , who knows if that may contribute, everything affecting the health is complicated, but we need to face our fears , defeat is a state of mind no one is ever defeated unless defeat accepted as a reality 
  • Posted

Hello sal77614! Have you done any examinations like MRI?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.