Anxiety Sufferer who needs help for project

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi, im in my second year of my Psychology degree and I am wondering if some kind people would help me out by answering some questions regarding their anxiety and experiences with their GP's. I am still developing the questions and the study but at this stage I was just wondering if i would get a response really. I myself have suffered with anxiety quite severly for two years, I have undergone 2 bouts of CBT, Hypnotherapy, tried to take Fluxoetine and Citalopram also. I would really apreciate any responses, all answers to questions will be annonymous.

Thanks, Jamie.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I myself have just finished my final year dissertation, however it may best for you to contact me via email. Cheers, Chris
  • Posted

I will answer whatever you need to know or want to

Know :-)

• Posted

Okay thank you very much. When things have moved forward a bit I will be in contact smile
  • Posted

Hey, id be happy to answer anything about anxiety, had it for 8 years now, so ask away x
  • Posted

Hello,yes will do,had over 50 years worth of anxiety/depression etc,etc so you might get a lot out of me,that's for sure,I presume full confidentiality will be given.

Best regards Malc

• Posted

I'm in Jamie Lets get this ball rolling so to speak.and you walk in our shoes with it first hand who better to get our views across will send you my E Mail Ad thank you for asking x
  • Posted

All anxiety sufferers are surely grateful for the opportunity of "Questions and Answers".....only too glad to participate!
  • Posted

Hi, thank you very much for your positive responses but I have today spoken to my tutor and he has informed me that for this I would have to get ethical clearing from the NHS, and for an undergraduate project this isn't viable. Thank you anyways and good luck with your anxiety.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.