Anxiety Support.

Posted , 7 users are following.

Recently my anxiety is back in full force. It’s causing me so much daily pain it’s becoming crushing. I go from a 10 and feeling great to literally in a ball in the corner out of pain and frustration. My head hurts for 5 minutes, then I’m nauseous, then I’m anxious and on edge, then my arm hurts, then my pulse spikes and then I finally level out and feel as normal as possible. Unfortunately this cycle goes on and on. Does anyone have this occurring with themselves? I’m at a loss for what to do. I’m feeling as though I’m going crazy as everything is so sporadic. 

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Yeah I’m currently feeling anxious. I started with fast heartbeat and now I have shortness of breath and bc of that i feel sort of lightheaded and and im scared. 
    • Posted

I understand completely what you are going through. Have you found anything that helps you overcome the anxiousness? 
  • Posted

This will pass. It always does. Try your best to breathe and not overthink things that will never happen. Anxiety has a way of creating worry on things that will never happen. I’ve been there and I know it’s hard but it passes and you will be ok. Try to think about things that bring you joy. You’ll be ok??🙏🏻

• Posted

I'm going through the same thing right now....on top of all the symptoms you described I'm only able to sleep 2 hours a night...I'm scared as hell I'm gonna die!

• Posted

The sleep issues you noted are what I’m currently experiencing. My nights are becoming shorter and shorter. 
  • Posted

Yes this happens tomorrow me all the time... It looks like you are having a relapse, you need to start working out, eat when not hungry, and take it hour by hour, even minute by minute because it qill get better. I went from 100 to 0, no even hungry due my severe anxiety and it is really debilitating at times.

But i understand what you going trough, hope your u start to feel better soon

• Posted

I have done a total 360 on lifestyle and I thought it was helping. I took a recent trip and that seems like when everything changed. I was off of my normal routine and it’s caused so much distress. 
    • Posted

That also happens to me all the time. I don't do good in new environments, it can be good bit i can turn really bad in no time. I struggle wth that everyday.

And now I am going to tell you something I tried to do myself even though not always works:

Specially when you feel bad, you need to go out, you need to keep doing it. Keep challenging yourself. I believe we are the greatest people in the world, that we have to fight this horrible disease most of the time in silence and still make it trough life. We are stronger than we think.

• Posted

hi timothy23805,

i feel u.. im also the same, this time it keep it coming and disturb my sleep.. my mind is racing and sometime i feel that i am crazy, it also effect my action wherever i do , not in a day i feel normal, it getting worst day by day.. all i need right now someone to talk about, because my family never believe me if i said something about mental illness, they just keep said to think positive and move on.. but for us it is not easy to forget..are u on medication? im already cold turkey my AD 4 month ago, but i think i dont wanna back on it because i gain so much weight on it, that maybe one of the reason why i feel this way...hope u ok and this will pass soon . I always said it in my heart that this is only anxiety / ocd , what ever racing in our mind are just thought and not real... 

if u want someone to talk just msg me ... 

• Posted

Thank you Aztwy. My mind is always racing as well, I find it difficult to slow down and disconnect and most importantly to have ten minutes of ‘normalcy’. Do you have any friends you can speak with? Sometimes just confiding in someone you know and trust can make a world of difference. But I can completely relate, my family thinks I’m a bit crazy when I begin going through how I feel and symptoms. 
  • Posted

Hi

Have you been to the doctors? They will be able to give you some medication to help. Don't suffer when there is medication out there.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.