anxiety symptoms??

Posted , 2 users are following.

Does anyone get this type of shivering feeling which sometimes can turn into beeing very hot  with very hot ears and a burning sensation.

I am pretty sure I had them in the past but I didnt had them for  a

long time period  and I am  getting very anxious and panicky about it.

It doesnt feel like getting a cold or a flu because after a while it goes and my body temperature returns to normal.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Adrian, no matter what advice you are given on this forum whether from a medical professional or someone suffering from similar symptoms, the correct thing to do in your case is to go and see your doctor.

The reason for you to do this is because you are clearly anxious about your condition, and also because you have suffered with this problem before.

This advice is in no way intended to give you cause for concern, but it would be purely speculative in this case for any contributor to this forum to begin to give you an accurate diagnosis or suggested treatment for your problem.

All the best

• Posted

Hello Adrian, sorry to hear that you are unwell.

In this instance I think you should go and see your doctor.

The reason for you to do this is because you are clearly anxious about your condition, and also because you have suffered with this problem before.

This advice is in no way intended to give you cause for concern, but it would be purely speculative for any contributor to this forum to begin to give you an accurate diagnosis or suggested treatment for your problem without a lot more information.

All the best

• Posted

Hi, thanks for your reply, I have been diagnosed with Panic disorder by my therapist .
    • Posted

Well that's a good start.

Now you will probably have to undergo treatment  intended to make your life more liveable.

My advice is to have patience and to go with it, so that some time in the future you can live and enjoy your life again to the full.

• Posted

You are the one who is winning this battle Adrian, so don't give up you are doing great.
    • Posted

Thanks for your reassuring and encouraging thoughts, I definetively wont give up, keep battling with it for some time now. Every now and than the health anxiety kicks in, just to remind me its still there.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.