Anxiety symptoms?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Ive never truly felt the same again since my first "panic attack" happened three days after a surgical procedure. I've had my ups and downs. I'm curious to see if anyone has experienced any of these symptoms on a chronic level?  I know they can be symptoms of anxiety but just seeing who else deals with it. 

1) chronic numbness/tightness feeling in their left or right finger (mine is in the left finger between ring and middle)?

2) hair loss?  I've rapidly shed hair after my body was on a chronic panic binge. It grew back in a little in the past but now it's thinning again. I try not to make it a big deal but I do miss my thick head of hair. 

3) derealization to the point of confusion and almost as if reality seems miles away?  

4) Deep and tight muscle twitching when trying to relax?  

Any my feedback is great!  Hope everyone is well or at least trying to feel normal again. 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I've felt constant Derealization and terror for the past few days. Was literally just wondering if any one else has constant symptoms some times smile
  • Posted

hi, in the last few years my anxiety has been almost always constant and if im not having a pannick attack im just forever frearing the next one sad stay strong you arnt alone xxx
  • Posted

Hi. Can definitely empathise and have / had all of the symptoms you mentions. Onset from my first panic attack in summer. There are easier times and 'flare ups'. Derealisation has stopped, but still getting numbess and feeling in hands. Not had hair loss/thinning. It seems like just when one symptom stops for me another kicks in!
  • Posted

For me it's lack of hunger, nausea, headaches, dizziness, angry outbursts, head pressure, my eye sight goes crazy, Hugh blood pressure, high heart rate, etc. right now I'm out of it. Hit my head again today on the shelf when trying to put stuff away. My pupils are fine and slight head pain but I also have anxiety so my right eye feels funny and blurry and my stomach is so upset.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.