Anxiety symptoms

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have had 3 lots of complete sti test now and all have come back clear, apart from HSV1

I have had no sores or coldsores so i am assuming it is from maybe a past infection when I was younger.

I do have small white dots on my top lip and also a very dry mouth at times, also sometimes after a bath or urinating i get small red blotches on the head of my penis which then fade again in time.

My anal area also get a strange soreness, not exactly itchy but uncomfortable and then sweaty.

Is this attributed to my anxieties over having a sti, even though i have been examined around 6 times and tested 3.

Just wondering if anyone has had the same experience.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I think you're worrying about it too much, try not to overthink.

HSV comes in different strains and you may never shows signs but still pass it on, its one of those things unfortunately. As for your anus, you could have a slight tear or pile which isnt really visible to the eye, this can cause a bit of itchiness or soreness. You can pick up any anal cream if you are worried and just use that for a week and make sure that you are keeping that area well cleansed.

Hope this helps

Lopez

• Posted

Have you ever been tested for a UTI?Bacterial, fungal, and parasitic.

If it flares up, then goes away during specific activities, like taking a shower, that sounds like more than nerves to me.

Scabies?Fungal infection? Topical anti fungals will kill both.

Get a tube of Lamicil AT and use it twice a day on your butt and groin, and after one week you should know if you can cross those two things off the list of possibilities.

• Posted

Thanks, its just getting me down now, should i go back to my gp and allay my concerns once more. Hopefully i can get some anti fungals that way. The redness on my penis head seems to appear while urinating or when active ie sports.

Would that be Herpes or would herpes be more of a constant pain, its not sore or anything, just visually worrying to me.

• Posted

It could be anything. Even a pinworm infection. They are able to survive in our bladder.

An unnoticed infection could, eventually make it inside/around your urethra.

But, it sounds like heat, or sweat irritates it. That's why I thought fungal.

If that's the case, a topical, OTC fungal ointment should work.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.