Anxiety symptoms or not?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Headaches below my eyebrows, get a feeling sort of like I'm falling in back of head, and I just feel foggy headed, sometimes it's ok, but once I start feeling dizzy/falling it doesn't seem to stop..

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Make sure it isnt a side effect of any medications you take. Sounds like a mix of exhaustion and anxiety.
    • Posted

Don't take any medication as it only came on really bad in the past 2/3 weeks, it's always been there but just not this severe
    • Posted

Hows your blood pressure? And do you have allergies? Do you get migranes? Anxiety without a doubt can give you horrible tension headaches when they mix with tesion or migrane it can really be bothersome. Iget them at times bad. I get tmj headaches too that feel like someone hit me in the top of my head. I take some motrin and sometimes rotate it with tynelol. Ice packs work too. Massage your scalp alot. In a perfect world have someone give you a neck massage for even five solid minutes. Feel better
    • Posted

Yeah all ok, but when I did go doctors had rapid heartbeat, so they did chest X Ray and blood, and said its anxiety, I had one migraine a few months ago, nothing as bad since then, but they run in my family
  • Posted

Could you perhaps have some sinus problems? definitely sounds like it! I suffer with sinuses, especially in winter and allergy season (basically all year) very similar symptoms
    • Posted

Yeah I was thinking that, as I do seem to have random sneezes and blocked nose in the night, was thinking could be sinus's along with anxiety?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.