Anxiety thoughts

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello I am quite new to this site.

I feel as though I have anxiety I think tho more in my head more than anything. Like the thoughts I have, for example my husband went to the Servo to wash his car after we went camping and he took a while to wash his car. I thought the worst. I always think the worst. And just now I told him I am heading to bed (his parents are living with us at the moment and they were both in their bed room) I said good night to everyone and I get back up and his father is out watching tv with him. Why couldn't he just watch tv with both of us. Doesn't he like me? But why would he? I'm me not any one special. Does anyone else think this way? Thank you in advance smile

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jessica. I think that you should keep an eye on signals and trust your gut with things. With the car incident, did you think that he was not coming back or had had an accident? What was your worse fear? Purely from your post, I think that you feel insecure with both your husband and his parents. You are starting to doubt yourself and have issues of low self esteem. I would recommend that you keep a note of the behaviours of your husband and parents. It could easliy be the case that when they do something positive it is not on your radar and that all you see are perceived negatives. Do something to boost your self esteem.

Most of all try not to worry. Let things take their course and if find a pattern of negative behaviour then you need to tackle your husband and or parents.

Very best wishes

Mark

• Posted

Hi mark,

Thank you for your reply. I really appreciate it. With my husband and me thinking the worst. I meant by thinking he is dead and I am never going to see him again, thinking of how I will be with out him. All most to the point of his funeral and I get upset to the point of tears. I do this a lot I don't mean to but my mind goes straight there. I dwell on everything. I do trust him and don't believe he would ever be unfaithful. And with my in laws I asked my husband and he said he didn't want to watch what his wife was watching. I just find my self always seeing the negitave and never the positive and I want to change that or fix it. Thank you again mark for your reply! I really appreciate it!

Jessica smile

• Posted

Hi Jessica

This may seem like tough love. Your fear of losing your husband could create a situation where you lose him. I genuinely believe that we bring into our lives what we think about often. I feared losing my wife and in the end she left me. My best advice is to visualise you and your husband having a long and happy life together and things working out well. Try to keep this picture in your mind.

• Posted

Hi Jessica

You are feeling insecure by the sounds of it. It may just have been that it was a coincidence that your father in law got up after you left, he may have needed space from his wife or he may have been trying to give you and your husband some space.

Is this something you can discuss with them ?

• Posted

Hello,

thanks for replying to my questions

Yes I asked my husband and he said that his father didn't want to watch what his wife was watching. I just automatically assume it's me. He doesn't like me. I just need to find something to help me feel better and happier. I mean I have my happy days but when I have my low days they are the lowest of lows can be. Sometimes I just don't want to feel the emotion like I do. It hits me like a truck. And I'm out for a couple of days and my husband can't help so he feels helpless and then I feel bad because I don't know what's wrong with me. It's hard sad but thank you so much for your reply too! I really appreciate it! smile

• Posted

You are special. Your not loving yourself.Your husband loves you. Please don't be paranoid .Paranoia is part of anxiety. I had it do badly I had a nervous breakdown. .but with cbt therapy and medication it can be beaten and for me faith in God 💜👊👍

• Posted

Thank you for your reply. I am special. I just gotta learn to love me. smile and not loath me. It's going to take time but I can do this smile

• Posted

Yes! You can do this! 👊👍💖 You have to forgive yourself before you can help others. What ever you have done is forgivable if you say.I'm sorry.Move forward and upward.I would give you a hug but I will pray..May you find peace and be strengthened in Jesus name 👍💟💪😻💋👄💖🐱🐶🐝🐬🐳🐋🐨 xxxxx

• Posted

Yes I feel like this, I know exactly how you feel. But you've just got to remember that it's just part of what we're going through. We feel this way because of our anxiety. We will beat it and soon begin to feel "normal" again. Stay strong

• Posted

You have an iPhone? Use the find friends app if you worry, he'll never know you've done it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.