Anxiety worse during pms

Posted , 6 users are following.

Do any other ladies experience worsening of their symptoms during their pms period of their cycle? I've been on escitalopram for about three months now and this has been happening for the past month. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this?

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

not with the pms, but i am also 3 months in to escitalopram, how are you getting on with it?
  • Posted

My pm is cycle is on now and it does seem like im more tired n my chest pains n muscle aches have bben back to back so do you think its because of the period becsuse i was thinking maybe i need to go back to the et n i had been last night
    • Posted

So you got yourself checked?what did the doc says?
    • Posted

They gave me ekg n zofran because i also have stomach ulcer that i been knew about but ofher than thst i was fine blood pressure 106 over 62
    • Posted

So whT symtoms are you having
    • Posted

That's good news..I get chest soreness and cramps alot especially upon waking up in the morning..I told docs about it and they gave me ecgs and told me I'm fine. .I have had 5 normal ecgs and blood pressure Is normal range too..and did some other blood test and full blood count is good too..so docs concluded im in the pink of health..so now I just try my best to blame it all on anxiety..I do notice heightend sensations and discomforts during menses..how does your chest pain feel like?
    • Posted

Sometimes burning sensations n sometimes dull aching on tje left side and my left arm gets numb n my fingers tingly but until youbsaid some i didnt notice it was worse when im on my cycle i also have sweaty pains n alot of gas
    • Posted

Me too..I feel bloated on the time..I felt the burning sensation just now..the achy Ness too..but mine is generally more toward soreness...wow anxiety is really amazing..have you been successful in relieving the chest discomforts?
    • Posted

I take aspirin it helps sometimes but not alwYs im tired so im layong down o also getvpain n my jaws n face what bout you
  • Posted

My anxiety is worse too before my period. Sometimes i feel like crap 2weeks before. I get sweaty and cold palms and feet, burning sensation in my skin, dizziness and just feeling overall panicky. I dread having my period every month because of that. 😞
  • Posted

I also get a lot of gas and stomach problems. Like acid reflux
    • Posted

I have chest pains back aches tinglung n wverything right now while im on my period n to top it off i have a stomach ulcer also

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.