• Posted

Always don't know why.

A hot shower or a fresh air usually sorts it out

Lil

• Posted

What are your usual symptoms?

How do you feel?

• Posted

Hi, my symptoms are always a butterfly tummy and diarrhoea, shakes and feeling jittery inside. I can not eat and I just feel terror but I don't know what I'm fearing!! It's so distressing. How bout you? What's your main symptoms?
    • Posted

I get this too, stomach starts, then I empty, then feel terrible.
  • Posted

Yep for some reason I always feel crappy in the morning, I usually feel better as the day progresses.

Sadly I don't think I will ever escape anxiety, it's been 6months and as soon as one symptom disappear a new one pops up.

• Posted

I don't think anxiety ever goes away you just have to learn how to manage it

Lil

• Posted

I really ask myself if anyone has a medication routine that works, I dont care about addiction, how about a life, I am 42, I have lost 10 years!
  • Posted

Mornings are always worse for me. It's bad all the time but mornings are extra bad. I can't face the day sometimes. I can't bear the thought of facing normal everyday things. 
  • Posted

Mine is the exact opposite, I get anxious when going to sleep. The days are easier for me because I know I'll be around people so if anything bad happens I'll be safe.
  • Posted

Absolutely. So bad that I have actually called in sick. Taken more valium than I should. I wonder why that is huh?
    • Posted

out of interest how much do you take my doc is rubbish, I have survived on 2mg twice a day for 8 years as he nicely left me on them!!!!!! now I cant cope on that and I just get frowned at.
  • Posted

Always, I dread mornings. Sometimes by evening I feel better but lately it's been sticking with me pretty constant.
  • Posted

Hi Martin. Yes mine is always st its worst in the morning. And I pray for evening and especially darkness to come. I can't settle in the day. And I hate summer cuz I feel more anxious in summer with the light nights, how bout you Martin?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.