Anxious

Posted , 2 users are following.

I joined the forum in May when my anxiety was very high. It has gotten much better with the exception of the last 2 evenings. Yesterday I was able to pray it away but today it crept up a little to quick. I feel the tight band around my head, lump in my throat, sweaty feet, tightness and chest pain. I had heart test done but I still have my doubts that it's something they are missing. I go to the cardiologist Thursday for an echocardiogram I pray it brings peace or answers. Nervous illness sucks! I just want to be "okay" again.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Health anxiety really is bad, even when we get the reassurance we think we want, we don't believe it fully and we just keep on looking,unless we deal with the root anxiety behind the obsessions,it just goes round and round,its the worst part of anxiety
  • Posted

I feel the same all the time yes, I avoid meds ,I prefer to stick to therapy, for me meds just mask any problems, therapy hopefully can help get rid of it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.