Anxious

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been on 20 mg cit since feb for the 2nd time took me a while to get back to relatively normal however today i am going on holiday and i am having panic atracks and have been sick x im trying to put all my learning into practice but am.petrified i am going to be ill abroad now x I did think i took 2 tabkets by mistake this morning but not sure whether i did

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I think it's common to feel more anxiety from travelling; very normal even for people who don't have anxiety issues to be nervous, especially when going abroad.

?Taking two pills by mistake would definitely amp up the anxiety, as well.

• Posted

Michelle,

Pull yourself together. We’ve been through this and you will be ok I had the same anxiety before I went on my vacation. Close your eyes and Do your breathing and or lay on the floor and do 

The technique Nigel taught us. Listen to music and absorb yourself into the scenery and culture of where you are. 

Where are you? I’m jealous I want to go away again. My vacation helped me incredibly after I got over that blip in the beginning. Please keep me posted of his you are. You can always private message me. 🙏🏻🙏🏻👍🏼👍🏼😇😇

Will😎

• Posted

Hi Will i am in majorca this is day 3 and i am starting to feel better . I still do all the techniques but this came out of the blue again the annoying thing is i dont think i am feeling anxious then bam there it is .Its good to have your support thank you
    • Posted

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼Good I’m glad you are feeling better. Majorca is on my bucket list. Enjoy the food! I just have to share with you I’m feeling very good some days. I started 2/24 with 10 mg and it was a horrendous journey with the side effects. I’m actually having a glass of wine tonite. Well 1/2... 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Will😎

• Posted

Yeh its so weird how it comes on i find it difficult as i never suffered with anxiety or depression . So when it happened it knocked me for six . I had a vodka and coke as well went to marine land had my photo done kissing a seal lion and a dolphin 😁

• Posted

I’m so so jealous love vodka and coke I miss it. That’s next for me soon. Well maybe a Martini lol im really jealous of the dolphin and sea lion. 

What a fabulous experience! Life is great and that you enjoyed that. 

Please keep in touch. You are one of my first people that answere me on this forum 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🥃cheers!

Will😎

• Posted

A martini that made me chuckle thats what my mum drinks lol . Where abouts do you live Will im in Plymouth
  • Posted

Well that chuckle is good to help with anxiety 👏🏼👏🏼! I hope your mom drinks a vodka matini. I’m in New York City! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.