anxious and panic

Posted , 5 users are following.

hate this feeling like I'm going to die. every trigger worries me and I'm just worn out. I'm 29 in good shape and without been vain not bad on the eyes. hate that I've gone from been confident to that anxious I won't train as hard as I'm scared Il have a heart attack tonight it's real.bad

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I also have an intense fear of issues related to the heart. Every little pain I think is an impending heart attack. Today has also been bad for me. Have you been checked by a doctor? If so, just relax.. What do you like to do? Maybe work out, draw, do anything to keep your mind calm.
  • Posted

Hi mate I know what your going through. It's horrible. I had a trainer and every time my heart went up I had to stop. How long have you had anxiety and panic? Do you take any medication for it?

• Posted

hi and thanks for your comments. I take propanolol at the moment. I used to box but at the mo I have constant ache I'm my shoulders , arms and tight chest. had ecg but just worry when I get these. always on right side too

• Posted

Well that's a good sign, usually they will be in the left or center of chest if it was anything to worry about.. Probably just some muscular aches. When I get stressed, my chest walls swell. Apparently very common

• Posted

How long have you had anxiety and panic attacks? Have you ever heard of zoloft/sertraline it's a really good medication. I have terrible health anxiety every day but this medication is good. Do you mind me asking what country your in? New Zealand here.

• Posted

Every thing that you're feeling is normal when it comes to suffering from anxiety. How do I know? Because I've suffered with anxiety for nearly half my life. Anything that I did was focused around my heart health. Even though my heart was healthy I feared that doing any kind of exercise or even running would get it going too fast or would cause me to have a heart attack. Believing in that was the biggest mistake of my life. Because if I knew then what I know now I probably never would have suffered for so long. And what I know now is that I didn't want to accept my thoughts were what was causing ALL the physical symptoms of my anxiety!! Yes my thoughts!! But once I started to accept that the doctors just may be right and the numerous blood tests and EKGS coming back normal time and time again that it was ANXIETY my symptoms started to disappear. I learned that just because I thought something didn't mean it was real or going to happen. It was nothing more than just a thought in my mind. Do you mind if I ask you when and where this health type anxiety started? Because you noted that you used to be confident.

• Posted

What has not being bad on the eyes got to do with anything?
    • Posted

Think he means he was confident, when your attractive you tend to have more confidence and to loose that is not nice.
    • Posted

It shows he used to and should feel good about himself and now he's still a wreck..

Or he's cocky and trying to get a date wink haha just kidding

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.