Anxious but scared😢

Posted , 5 users are following.

Finally getting rid of these fibriods. Getting laparoscopic myomectomy was told that I have one as big as a soft ball behind I forgot what and one right upfront as big as a canalop. But it was going to be hard to reach it so I might need an open surgery. Which is more likely. But since I wanted the laparoscopic myomectomy they were going to try that first if they couldn't reach the other one I was going to have to get open surgery😢😢😭. I heard it's painful and it's a long cut and you have to stay 2-3 days😩😳😔😕😢😭😭😭😭😭. I really hate hospitals. I pray that they can get all the fibroids with the laparoctomy. Please pray for me🙄😕😔🤧🙏🏾🙏🏾

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Pam,

It will feel so good to be rid of those huge fibroids. Stay positive and think how much you will love it once you are healed. Will hope for you that they can reach both with the laparoscopic procedure. Hang in there. Focus on  "fibroid free"  - it's almost here.  

• Posted

Thanks so much for your positive attitude🙄

• Posted

I had a cantaloupe sized one removed two weeks ago and I would suggest that you just go with the open.  My incision is about 4-5 inches and I was in the hospital two nights. It’s been painful, but better than having the additional three to four small incisions. Best of luck.  
  • Posted

I was thinking that too. But I was hoping for a miracle😧😳.

• Posted

Hey Pam my prayers are with you! GOD will take awesome care of you,just trust HIM and let HIM work thru the drs to you!! I have not made my mind up yet....I go bck 2 the dr on Tuesday to see what Iam going to do...but anyway I wish you well and just focus on how much better you will be once those fibrosis are out😜GOD got you🙏🏾🙌🏾😇

• Posted

Thanks🙄 🙏🏾. Good luck to you too🤗. Praying that everything goes well for you too🙄🙏🏾. Are you choosing between myomectomy and laparoctomy too?

• Posted

Well...Pam...right now the drs are saying I need a hold hysterectomy because my utrus is up pass my belly button and the pain is crazzy😩up in my stomach along with 11&16cm of several fibrosis...I have a big mask so I will know more on Tuesday...Iam just putting on my trust in GOD&giving him all of this because it’s to big of a matter for me...I know GOD has never fail or left me the blood HE shed for us was for a time like this when we are face with situations that only HE can fix so whatever HIS will for me I will accept it and still give HiM all the praise and glory!!! So how are you? I have been praying for you that everything went well and in your favor.GOD bless you🙏🏾🙌🏾😇

• Posted

Thanks Pam for your prayers we all need it🙌🏾🙏🏾😇

• Posted

Im one week post op open  myomectomy. 24 fibroids removed. One of them 4cms. With a size of 4cms my OB recommended open abdominal instead of laparoscopic which she said she did the right choice rather than laparoscopic. They cleaned out my uterus so i would be ready for future pregnancy. Post op pain is tolerable. Worse on day 2-3 when you feel sore all over. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.