Anxitey Group that we can call upon

Posted , 9 users are following.

In my openion people with sevre anxity and who understand how it feels should make and create a group of anxity friends that could be there for them when they have the epiosiodes.

2 likes, 48 replies

48 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I would love this because then people understand. . I need some anxiety friends to speak with jusy for reassurance.. as I'm always asking doctors or family.. and there getting annoyed. 

sad

• Posted

Emma this forum is great for that. There are also many pages on Facebook that are there for support. I created one myself a few weeks ago that you are very welcome to join. It's a closed group so nobody on your friends list can see your posts. 

Mental health support group(A problem shared)

xx

• Posted

hi what is the facebook geroup called i will try and adsing it and for everyone who has anxitye and panic ur welcome to text me if that gets the mnind of things

Emis Moderator comment: I have removed the phone number as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service .

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

• Posted

thank u all please include every method you are doing and natural herbs your are taking also exchange numbers for middle of night panic attacks someon to call upon i know i may sound why am i taking this veery seriously is becuase it is soo many people are suffring including myself and its time we all really put 110% all we got and tackel this sh*t once for all
  • Posted

I'm from Yorkshire so could meet in the middle? Xx
  • Posted

Hi guys,

we need to find soloutions and put out soloutions and methods on how we can control and overcome it its nicew to have discuessions but lets take it back to what worked and what didnt

• Posted

Meditation helps for me.

I like guided audio meditations and feel that the added benefit is not only relaxation but they are sending positive messages to my brain that I sometimes don't have the energy to do myself xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.