Any advice

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi used to come on this forum last year after suffering sleep deprivation that scared the life out of me because i thought i would die..anyway wad sleeping alternate nights awake 36 hrs then sleeping 12...during the last few mths been sleeping everynight minus the few i get 3 hrs..anyway since christmas eve been getting 5/6 hrs a night which is good and im pleased apart from when its broken occasionally..my sleep time is anything from between 10/11pm to 4/5am which is driving me mad last few weeks..try to go bed later but doesnt work..grateful that am getting some sleep everynight just wish it was a solid block ...anythings better than what happened last year the thought of it scares the life out of me..i know what triggered it a lot of heslth tests which gave me health anxiety which then developed into sleep dread and thantaphobia...im so glad this is all gradually passing takes such a long time..by the way im 52 could it be age related.thank you

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Christine, it is age related sadly. I have personally suffered from inability to sleep and it is one of the worst ever possible conditions, causing a really poor nervous system.

I will recommend to you what helped me and perhaps saved me from going insane. A vitamin extract made from Valarian, Chamomile and Magnesium extracts. The only reason I use this is that I know it is 100% natural and does not give those weary, nasty feelings once you wake up.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.