Any advice would be appreciated

Posted , 10 users are following.

so about 3 days over my period and feel strange. shaky, head and neck pressure with a slight headache, nausea, dizzy head and vision seems out of focus. is this all just my hormones trying to go back to normal? every month seems different and brings a whole new host of these torturous symptoms. i really have been working on my diet eating better and trying to make positive changes to avoid these things and had a fairly easy period this month. now 3 days after and thus all hits me when this is supposed to be my good time of the month. can anyone explain or relate to this?

3 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

wait let me get my glasses so I can see....ugh...yep l absolutely relate to everything you’re saying. All the things you mention, I have on a monthly rotational it seems...I try to rest, take a walk, take advil

and reach out on here...sorry you are not feeling well...I do have weeks I feel better and you will too. xoxo

• Posted

Could you be lacking some mineral or vitamin? I know you said you were eating healthily. But menopausal women need to take suppliments such as magnesium and vit B.

• Posted

i do take B6 and vit D as my D level was slightly low.

• Posted

I am so sorry to hear. I don't know what to think anymore. I am few days before period and some weird old and new symptoms are torturing me to the point of suspecting other illnesses. I have slight headache and eyes are sensitive to light and kind of blurry. My whole body was aching yesterday- a bit better today. not to mention a bunch of random tingling and sensations. I get tired very fast too. Some symptoms definitely sound like yours. I felt like crying when I read your struggles. 😕 so sorry. I hope you feel better soon.

• Posted

These hormones are really up and down. Just continue on with a healthy diet, lots of water, rest and exercise when you can.. And hopefully in time 'it' will settle down. My vision is going haywire as well and I don't like it -- it feels like I have a glob of something every now and then .. I'm getting more headaches which I thought was due to the air pressure but mine are coming a few days with my periods.

• Posted

that sounds like HYPERTENSION you need to seek medical assistance

• Posted

Helloo dear

ur not Alone

Same with me ..every day new stuggle new symtoms .🤣🤣

Shaky , Dizziness , headaches , neck pain and head pressure me too experience every day .

Last year after periods me too have one good week but from last 3 months no good week..as periods stops..new horrible symtoms come and now its every day thing ..no good days in between.

From last 2 months i am home bound. not feel like going outside..always feel offbalance and my legs shakes if i walk more..I have drunk feeling in head without drinking haha.

Its our Harmones dancing everyday and create new horrible symtoms..earlier i didnot know that harmones have soo much impact in our life..but from last year they r showing how powerful r they haha

Ur not alone

Donot worry

this phase will pass soon and we all will be back to normal life.

• Posted

thanks sun...im glad to hear you can relate that eases my mind a little. sorry though that you go through this as well. never know what you will feel like when you wake up in the morning

• Posted

Hi dear

ur most welcome..Me too feel depress sometimes with soo many scary symtoms..when i read post here i feel i am not alone....its part of life..have to overcome it ..feel little relaxed

Every day is big stuggle in Peri

u donot know how tommorow u will feel .which new symtom will surperise u ...

Big Horrible tunnel of Menopause we all have to overcome..there is hope of light on other side...but path is too horrible..with each other support we will cover this.

tk

good day

• Posted

Just to say I've felt a bit like that too. I was crying the other day because of how crap I felt. Like you the symptoms seem to change all the time. I've felt quite miserable with it for afew months now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.