Any chance this is not genital herpes

Posted , 2 users are following.

went to the doctor for a uti. he checked my blood and urine and said my white blood cell count was normal no fever and that my blood work was normal and only found that my kidneys were a little dry as he described it and that he sees a slight bladder infection. he prescribed me bactrim.

here is where it gets interesting. had intercourse with my girl she scraped the head of my penis with her teeth not once but 3 or 4 times all in the same area. then we had anal sex immediately after. Now there was no scarring blisters or anything on my penis before this sexual encounter but immediately after I had blistering. I could feel the discomfort during sex. first time this has ever happened. no the blisters are not painful nor are they itchy. now they do feel overrated if I rub or wash the area but it was to me caused by teeth cuts then infected through anal sex.

but the blisters look bad it's been 3 days since they appeared and now they seem to be drying out and forming a scab.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I cannot quite grasp the sequence when the scab occurred - the Doctor has not seen this?

Perhaps a visit to the Doctor again, or a Walk-In Sexual Heath Service would be in order ....

• Posted

scab in 3 three days it's just an infected friction and bite scar.

• Posted

I would put some liquid Anti-septic on it such as TCP - keep the area clean and dab some on 2 or 3 times a day. TCP stinks but really does a good job ....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.