Any gastril suffers have this problem

Posted , 4 users are following.

anyone with acid reflux or gastril problems find when they go to sleep at night that breathing is abit of a trouble ? anxiety doesnt help ethier . heart has been completely checked and i havr had an xray of the lungs

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

When you say breathing is a bit of trouble what do you mean? Are you getting breathless? Or are you having trouble taking in a deep breath? Or is it painful to breathe? Are you getting a lot of phlegm which is disturbing your breathing?

• Posted

it more less feels like im not getting enough air sometimes . no pain in breathing but i notice when i wake up in the mornings i cough up phlem . i get bad allergies i also have bad gas issues along with health anxiety disorder and sleep apnea which im working on getting use to the machine . i weighed about 587 went down to 427 . i dont tuink its sleep apnea causing this because i see people with severe apnea not using a machine and not have these issues . i also have a bar shoulder injury

• Posted

when u say heart has been completely checked...what does that mean??what type of test? I have bad gas issues and some slight health anxiety as well...you are not alone

• Posted

when u say heart has been completely checked...what does that mean??what type of test? I have bad gas issues and some slight health anxiety as well...you are not alone

• Posted

• Posted

i have had a heart hoter donr and 3 ecgs and blood work and stress test and ultra sound done and multiple blood work and urine tests

• Posted

oh wow. I have had 4-5 EKG done over time and blood test but not heart hotter or stress test. ultra sound of ur heart?

• Posted

do you get allergic asthma? I used to get problems breathing at night from feather pillows

• Posted

i sometimes get shortness of breath during the day sometimes . i have a allergy test this morming

• Posted

If the breathing gets worse and if you start getting chest pains or palpitations get a chest CT with contrast to have a look at your lungs in detail.

• Posted

thing is i can go to the gym and run up and down a basketball court no problem....

• Posted

I HAVE GERD AND ANXIETY FOR A YEAR NOW AND FELT THAT MOSTLY AT NIGHT...SOMETIMES I ALSO FEEL LIKE BEING STRANGLE..TUMS OR PPI WORKS ON ME..AND MY DR KEEPS TELLING ME TO RELAX EVEN THOUGH ITS HARD BECAUSE OF ANXIETY BUT IT HELPS..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.