Any idea on what's happening

Posted , 6 users are following.

I keep getting thoughts that I want to hurt others and I like it which is weird because I'm a popular kid with no experience of violence or anything like that but I've struggled with severe anxiety, now I'm getting a thought telling me when I'll act on a violent act at school, I'm so scared with what's happening to me as I spend all day looking for a diagnoses but haven't found anything, please help me on what it could be

5 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Please talk to your school counsellors 

They will be able to help you or refer you to help

• Posted

Sam

If this feeling keeps appearing and if you are very close to hurting or do hurt someone in a minor way you may end up somewhere that will not be conclusive to a peaceful life.

If you are still having thoughts, although not acting on them, it may be an idea to talk to your GP. Sometimes these feeling are just that feelings try and stop that habit of considering it and move on. These feeling can be habit forming. I keep considering suicide in the back of my mind, I have no feeling that suicide is something I would do, it is just my repeating it in the back of my mind, a habit and it stays there. I am generally relaxed with my life now.

BOB

• Posted

if you already know that this is nothing you would never do, then you dont have to worry. remember they are just thoughts and dont mean a lot. accept they are there, you dont have to like it, just accept you have these thoughts and they will eventually fade. if you keep deny your thoughts all the time and try to get rid of them they will never fade and then it can go worse that the only thing you spend your days and time is these thoughts, dont let this happen !! its can become to OCD, so just accept them and it will fade. i know its uncomfortable to feel those thoughts but thats the only way to really get rid of them is to feel that uncomfortable feeling. remember those thoughts dont define who you are, if you're scared they will then you definetly won't. you see people who does like to kill wouldn't be scared of these thoughts and enjoy it but if you dont like them and are scared you will become it then you won't become like them. dont worry. i hope this helps a little. 

• Posted

Anxiety is a negativity 

It’s there constantly 

Worrying then worrying about the worrying and so it goes on 

Please find someone you trust to tell your feelings too

A tutor in school, a trusted family friend 

Don’t be afraid to speak to your doctor they will have heard it before 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.