Any idea what these are ?

Posted , 2 users are following.

sites.google.com/site/pmailkeey/home/P1030723s.jpg

They've been on the sole of the R foot for a week.

They become redder overnight and fade to 66% through the day

They don't move or change size but 6 appeared over the first night and now there's 9

Those pictured are the most prominent - others seem to be significantly less prominent.

They are not sore nor raised

District nurse didn't recognise them and GP is going to treat as dermatitis - but I'm suspicious! Any better suggestions ?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It is quite difficult to see the photo but I wonder whether it is Pompholyx. Is it itchy?

Have you looked at Derm net NZ?

• Posted

Thanks mrsmop for info and direct link. On that link there are a pair of feet. On the top foot, just below and to the left of the little toe is a red sort of circular mark - they're like that - so not like the other images. Anti-fungals seem to have cleaned them up now though - so still a bit of a mystery !
  • Posted

I'm glad the antifungals have helped, long may it last!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.